Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rebpreacher
    replied
    I did. I live about 4 miles from the Ohio now. How about close to the Ohio, and Wabash, and Little Wabash.

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
    Unless you have moved from Kalbers Ridge, you don't live on a river which is about ten miles distance. Don't breten to be what you are not. Now for me I lived on the Ohio

Wheeling Island, WV. That is living on the river.

Leave a comment:

• ole timer
    replied
    lots of veggies,ice cream and a lot of meat, couple loaves of bread.

Leave a comment:

• Slug
    replied
    In mine I have body parts of frozen dead animals that I barbecue, along with sausages and other items that are classified.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
    In the garage we have 2 large uprights and a commercial chest. One upright has fish bait, shrimp, cut shad, ya know. I live on a river.
    The other upright just purchased last month has veggies and fruit in it. The commercial freezer is almost half the length of the garage, I got it in a store auction. Has meat(deer, beef, turkey, chicken, elk, etc.) and more veggies and fruit. Just froze 100 quarts of tomatoes 70 red, 20 yellow 5 striped, and we picked 3 bushel of white peaches and froze 90% of them. Gonna be a cold damn winter.
    Unless you have moved from Kalbers Ridge, you don't live on a river which is about ten miles distance. Don't breten to be what you are not. Now for me I lived on the Ohio

Wheeling Island, WV. That is living on the river.

Leave a comment:

• rebpreacher
    replied
    In the garage we have 2 large uprights and a commercial chest. One upright has fish bait, shrimp, cut shad, ya know. I live on a river.
    The other upright just purchased last month has veggies and fruit in it. The commercial freezer is almost half the length of the garage, I got it in a store auction. Has meat(deer, beef, turkey, chicken, elk, etc.) and more veggies and fruit. Just froze 100 quarts of tomatoes 70 red, 20 yellow 5 striped, and we picked 3 bushel of white peaches and froze 90% of them. Gonna be a cold damn winter.

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    In our chest freezer, not much now. Found out a few days ago it had become unplugged, so a few hundred dollars worth of meats, fish, fruit and veggies had to get tossed.

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied
    Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
    no Gauloises or Gitanes?
    The distributor from Albania has been "detained>"

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    With out going looking.

OJ, two packs of bufflo wings, monkey cake, different marinated chicken breast, 6lbs of gb, one roast"london boil", fish fellets, ice cream, corn on the cob and a sorted vegetables plus fries.

Damn just ate dinner and now I'm hungry again....thanks Nick, with mates like you....

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
    Stinking cheese,garlic,live frogs and snails.
    So are you saying you live in your freezer? Two can play the game Kermit.

Leave a comment:

• VinceW
    replied
    Hash browns,Strip loin steak,beef burgers,chicken burgers,flavored egg whites,chicken lunch meat,bread,burger buns,ice cubes,tea and coffee.

Leave a comment:

• GCoyote
    replied
    Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    Some boar, bambi, and maybe some thumper as well.

God knows what else. I've got to defrost that thing and clean it out...
    Heh, just remember when you find that mystery meat from 2009, the slow cooker is your friend.

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    Some boar, bambi, and maybe some thumper as well.

God knows what else. I've got to defrost that thing and clean it out...

Leave a comment:

• Cult Icon
    replied
    A ton of frozen meat and vegetables.

Leave a comment:

• Hanov
    replied
    Wurst. Sauerkraut. Beer.
    More Wurst. And even more Sauerkraut. And loads of Beer.

Leave a comment:

• Skoblin
    replied
    Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
    Stinking cheese,garlic,live frogs and snails.
    no Gauloises or Gitanes?

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X