What's in your freezer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
    In the garage we have 2 large uprights and a commercial chest. One upright has fish bait, shrimp, cut shad, ya know. I live on a river.
    The other upright just purchased last month has veggies and fruit in it. The commercial freezer is almost half the length of the garage, I got it in a store auction. Has meat(deer, beef, turkey, chicken, elk, etc.) and more veggies and fruit. Just froze 100 quarts of tomatoes 70 red, 20 yellow 5 striped, and we picked 3 bushel of white peaches and froze 90% of them. Gonna be a cold damn winter.
    Unless you have moved from Kalbers Ridge, you don't live on a river which is about ten miles distance. Don't breten to be what you are not. Now for me I lived on the Ohio

Wheeling Island, WV. That is living on the river.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

In mine I have body parts of frozen dead animals that I barbecue, along with sausages and other items that are classified.

"Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

Comment

lots of veggies,ice cream and a lot of meat, couple loaves of bread.

Comment

I did. I live about 4 miles from the Ohio now. How about close to the Ohio, and Wabash, and Little Wabash.

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
          Unless you have moved from Kalbers Ridge, you don't live on a river which is about ten miles distance. Don't breten to be what you are not. Now for me I lived on the Ohio

Wheeling Island, WV. That is living on the river.
          This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X