What's in your freezer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's in your freezer?

We had a new one delivered today. On transferring the contents from one to the other, apart from a couple of items, the contents basically consisted of loads of packets of peas and tons of ice cream . I was quite surprised.

What's in yours?
    How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
    Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Stinking cheese,garlic,live frogs and snails.
    That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Veggies.
      An overflow of ice from the maker.
      Various individual or doubled up pre-seasoned meats.
      A wife who's very quiet these days and not as argumentative, contentious and surly as she used to be.
      Youthful Exuberance Is No Match For Old Age And Treachery.

Comment

We only have the small one on the upper portion of our fridge.

A bag of frozen peas (as a cold compress, not to eat), about six of those blue things you put in an insulated carrier to keep stuff cold (why I don't know, since the carriers have long since been thrown away), ice, and four packages of pulled pork.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
          no Gauloises or Gitanes?

Comment

Wurst. Sauerkraut. Beer.
            More Wurst. And even more Sauerkraut. And loads of Beer.
            One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic.

Comment

Some boar, bambi, and maybe some thumper as well.

God knows what else. I've got to defrost that thing and clean it out...
              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                Some boar, bambi, and maybe some thumper as well.

God knows what else. I've got to defrost that thing and clean it out...
                Heh, just remember when you find that mystery meat from 2009, the slow cooker is your friend.
                Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Hash browns,Strip loin steak,beef burgers,chicken burgers,flavored egg whites,chicken lunch meat,bread,burger buns,ice cubes,tea and coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
                    So are you saying you live in your freezer? Two can play the game Kermit.

Comment

With out going looking.

OJ, two packs of bufflo wings, monkey cake, different marinated chicken breast, 6lbs of gb, one roast"london boil", fish fellets, ice cream, corn on the cob and a sorted vegetables plus fries.

Damn just ate dinner and now I'm hungry again....thanks Nick, with mates like you....

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                        no Gauloises or Gitanes?
                        The distributor from Albania has been "detained>"
                        The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

In our chest freezer, not much now. Found out a few days ago it had become unplugged, so a few hundred dollars worth of meats, fish, fruit and veggies had to get tossed.
                          TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

In the garage we have 2 large uprights and a commercial chest. One upright has fish bait, shrimp, cut shad, ya know. I live on a river.
                            The other upright just purchased last month has veggies and fruit in it. The commercial freezer is almost half the length of the garage, I got it in a store auction. Has meat(deer, beef, turkey, chicken, elk, etc.) and more veggies and fruit. Just froze 100 quarts of tomatoes 70 red, 20 yellow 5 striped, and we picked 3 bushel of white peaches and froze 90% of them. Gonna be a cold damn winter.
                            This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X