Big Texan Steak Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Texan Steak Challenge

This 120 lbs woman just broke the Big Texan steak challenge record. She didn't just break the record, she thrashed it. I think she will hold the record for quite some time.

Normally, you are allotted 1 hour to finish one 72 ounce steak, the side dishes and the biscuits. She ate two 72 ounce steaks in 20 minutes!

I find her technique interesting. She doesn't attack the steak with a fork and knife, she ate it with her bare hands.

Most large men cannot accomplish this challenge. She deserves a for the incredible achievement.

Just keep your meat away from her.
    Hyperwar: World War II on the World Wide Web
    Hyperwar, Whats New
    World War II Resources
    The best place in the world to "work".

Comment

Noted is that she also ate the side dishes as required. And, while the Big Texan Steak is 4.5 lbs of beef, she ate 9 pounds of steak in 15 minutes.
      “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Holy Jesus! Talk about The Dinner Date From Hell. Wow!

"You're a better man than me, Gunga Din".

Right on, lady.

Of all the people that have accomplished this feat; and this includes that guy Adam What's-His-Butt on Man Versus Food as well, I'd only want to ask one question.

It's has something to do with the following morning and after a cup of coffee or two.
        Youthful Exuberance Is No Match For Old Age And Treachery.

Comment

She must have had a great time at the bathroom 48 hours later.
          Zhitomir-Berdichev, West of Kiev: 24 Dec 1943-31 Jan 1944
          Stalin's Favorite: The Combat History of the 2nd Guards Tank Army
          Barbarossa Derailed I & II
          Battle of Kalinin October 1941

Comment

Originally posted by HMS Jr. View Post
            It's has something to do with the following morning and after a cup of coffee or two.
            It would be a moooooving experience.
            Hyperwar, Whats New
            World War II Resources

Comment

Originally posted by OpanaPointer View Post
              It would be a moooooving experience.
              Yes indeed. It's gotta be like child-birth which I've been told by a couple of women is like passing a watermelon. Christ!

Comment

Originally posted by HMS Jr. View Post
                Yes indeed. It's gotta be like child-birth which I've been told by a couple of women is like passing a watermelon. Christ!
                I shared a hyperbaric chamber with a mother of three once. She said she'd rather be in labor.
                Hyperwar, Whats New
                World War II Resources

Comment

Don't get it!
                  Where's the achievement in making a pig of yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by flash View Post
                    Don't get it!
                    What's the point of betting that you can call heads or tails? The challenge is the thing.
                    Hyperwar, Whats New
                    World War II Resources

Comment

I don't see her chewing the food. Looks like she's swallowing it bite after bite and washing it down.

I don't think it's good for your digestive system to not chew your food properly. She's going to have major health issues. Is it really worth it for a few free meals?
                      "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Don't get it!
                        The same as climbing mountains: because its there.

Right now there are people watching that video with the theme from Rocky playing, getting ready...getting hungry...

Originally posted by Persephone
                        I don't see her chewing the food. Looks like she's swallowing it bite after bite and washing it down.

I don't think it's good for your digestive system to not chew your food properly. She's going to have major health issues. Is it really worth it for a few free meals?
                        Not at all. The key is to get it medium well, so the meat is soft and still juicy. Your stomach acids don't care whether its chewed or not.

I have faced the TSC, and the King Arthur burger. A life without challenges is meaningless.
                        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

The largest steak and one of the largest meals I ever ate was an entire 18 oz ribeye with side dishes (mash, small salad, and some bread). I didn't feel that well afterwards..

I wouldn't make it far in this match.
                          Zhitomir-Berdichev, West of Kiev: 24 Dec 1943-31 Jan 1944
                          Stalin's Favorite: The Combat History of the 2nd Guards Tank Army
                          Barbarossa Derailed I & II
                          Battle of Kalinin October 1941

Comment

Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post
                            The largest steak and one of the largest meals I ever ate was an entire 18 oz ribeye with side dishes (mash, small salad, and some bread). I didn't feel that well afterwards..

I wouldn't make it far in this match.
                            I've eaten the 72 ounce (once), but I did it over a couple hours, with some rolls and a small green salad.

The people who win the challenge often go on a milk diet to keep their stomach size constant.
                            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Don't get it!
                              Bragging Rights.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X