Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1001 Beers You Must Try Before You Die

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1001 Beers You Must Try Before You Die

    Having debated the worst bee,r 1001 you must try. It also comes as a book, which I have and I think I've had maybe 40 of them so I have a long way to go
    http://www.listology.com/betaylor73/...-taste-you-die

  • #2
    Originally posted by tcox View Post
    Having debated the worst bee,r 1001 you must try. It also comes as a book, which I have and I think I've had maybe 40 of them so I have a long way to go
    http://www.listology.com/betaylor73/...-taste-you-die
    I counted 67 of them I've personally gargled, but probably forgot a few of them over the years.
    "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

    Comment


    • #3
      2 beers I'll add to that list are Molson XXX (7.3%) and Carling Extra Old Stock (5.65%) especially XXX.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by tcox View Post
        Having debated the worst bee,r 1001 you must try. It also comes as a book, which I have and I think I've had maybe 40 of them so I have a long way to go
        http://www.listology.com/betaylor73/...-taste-you-die
        No doubt about it. I just did a re-count and found at least another dozen I missed the first time..
        "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

        Comment


        • #5
          I noticed Red Stripe (Jamaican for ****) is on the list, but Riverhorse' Triple Horse, and Flying Dog's Raging Bitch aren't. Of course, there are many great brews on list, but the inclusion of Red Stripe destroys any credibility for this list.

          So I'll flush this list with the Red Stripe. Right down the toilet.

          (Actually, Red Stripe would never make it that far in my house.)
          Last edited by Gixxer86g; 07 Jul 13, 18:40.
          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

          BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

          BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
            I noticed Red Stripe (Jamaican for ****) is on the list, but Riverhorse' Triple Horse, and Flying Dog's Raging Bitch aren't. Of course, there are many great brews on list, but the inclusion of Red Stripe destroys any credibility for this list.

            So I'll flush this list with the Red Stripe. Right down the toilet.

            (Actually, Red Stripe would never make it that far in my house.)
            Hey, I respect a national beer, even though I wouldn't pay to drink it after the first one went down my gullet. The Jamaican stout wasn't half bad when I tasted it, but who am I to judge?
            "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

            Comment


            • #7
              Some missing which are better than some listed. For example, from Belgian beers, ignore Duval, and try Brigand or Judas instead . Obviously in moderation. No more than two crates at a time .

              I find microbreweries often deliver the best booze, simply because they are personally responsible for the product, and they would quickly go out of business if duff stuff was sold.
              How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
              Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by johnbryan View Post
                Hey, I respect a national beer, even though I wouldn't pay to drink it after the first one went down my gullet. The Jamaican stout wasn't half bad when I tasted it, but who am I to judge?
                I'll respect a national brew if it's at least half way decent. Red Stripe makes Crudweiser look good!

                Jamaicans should stick with what they know.....
                ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

                BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

                BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

                Comment

                Latest Topics

                Collapse

                Working...
                X