Something seems odd...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something seems odd...

lately I've had this kale and cauliflower craving. I can't seem to get enough of the two... I eat the kale raw and cook the cauliflower for just a few minutes. WTF?
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
    lately I've had this kale and cauliflower craving. I can't seem to get enough of the two... I eat the kale raw and cook the cauliflower for just a few minutes. WTF?
    If it's a good thing overall, and not adversely affecting the 'ol boingster, keep on keepin' on.
    Youthful Exuberance Is No Match For Old Age And Treachery.

Comment

I never eat kale as a kid and I know I would not have liked it much. We would eat cauliflower at home pretty often... never a real fav of mine. How we change.
      My worst jump story:
      No lie.

~
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

I never eat kale as a kid and I know I would not have liked it much. We would eat cauliflower at home pretty often... never a real fav of mine. How we change.
        Tell me about it. Never thought I'd live to see the day I'd make broccoli and red and green cabbage damn near staples. Fart, a lot, (good for dutch ovens on the wife at 3:00 AM) and can damn near blowout the Star Spangled Banner with two stanzas, but feel better and meals are fuller w/o that stuffed and exhausted feeling afterwards. Steak is also a rarity these days. Who knew?

You just reminded me of something. Time was when I'd commit mass murder of siblings and playmates for an extra Pay Day candy bar. Was in Sam's Club not long ago as they were unloading a crate of Pay Days off the forklift and suddenly I realized the injustice present. I could have bought the whole damn thing and would have as a kid and had the money to do so. Now? Not the slightest of desires to purchase even one bar.

Comment

About the only beef I will do is an Argentine strip steak.
          My worst jump story:
          No lie.

~
          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

About the only beef I will do is an Argentine strip steak.
            Top sirloin here, sliced ultra thin, and usually for stir-fry, Stroganoff, and over rice this 'n that's.

Comment

Its age .

I used to eat meat and starch only. Now I can happily munch on shop bought salad, and straight from the bag like it was sweets.
              How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
              Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X