Corned Beef Hash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corned Beef Hash

Here is a basic recipie for Corned Beef Hash from Jack (deceased) Canadian Armoured Sherman Tank Division Ortona, Italy WWII.
    4 potatoe peeled & mashed
    4 slices bacon chopped & fried
    2 cooking onion chopped & fried
    1 can corn beef
    Add all ingrediets in a pot/stir & serve!
    Goes well with tobbasco sause,louisiana hot sause etc...I learned this one @ camp from Jack I think that's all there is too it but he suffered from hearing loss he had 6 Sherman Tanks shot out from under him...
    Easy to make @ the camp/cottage or cabin!
    Cheers,Pat

My wife is cooking up a corned beef brisket tomorrow for hash on Sunday...
    Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Hash is one of the few meat dishes I do not like at all.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
        My wife is cooking up a corned beef brisket tomorrow for hash on Sunday...
        A whole brand new corned beef brisket just for hash? What kind of animals are you two? Hash is supposed be leftovers!!!!
        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
          Hash is one of the few meat dishes I do not like at all.
          Yep it's kinda like bachelor food as it can be cooked in one pot & frying pan...Another fellow Wilf ate hash on board a Corvette with the Convoys crossing the North Atlantic.
          Wilf being English did not like spices much so he would not add bacon or louisiana hot sause to his...
          Cheers,Pat

Comment

Originally posted by SmackUm View Post
            Here is a basic recipie for Corned Beef Hash from Jack (deceased) Canadian Armoured Sherman Tank Division Ortona, Italy WWII.
            4 potatoe peeled & mashed
            4 slices bacon chopped & fried
            2 cooking onion chopped & fried
            1 can corn beef
            Add all ingrediets in a pot/stir & serve!
            Goes well with tobbasco sause,louisiana hot sause etc...I learned this one @ camp from Jack I think that's all there is too it but he suffered from hearing loss he had 6 Sherman Tanks shot out from under him...
            Easy to make @ the camp/cottage or cabin!
            Cheers,Pat
            That recipe is a keeper and goes in the recipe box!.
            "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Irish Sushi
              Corned beef hash, wrapped in cabbage leaves and cooked in decent beef stock/gravy until the leaves are tender. Serve with...I guess you know the answer - recommended .
              How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
              Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
                Irish Sushi
                Corned beef hash, wrapped in cabbage leaves and cooked in decent beef stock/gravy until the leaves are tender. Serve with...I guess you know the answer - recommended .
                Really nice!! What a delicious sounding "one pot meal.".
                "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Originally posted by johnbryan View Post
                  That recipe is a keeper and goes in the recipe box!.
                  It's easy and it fills the hole I think the POM's Prisoners of Her/His Majesty's Empire lived off this stuff!
                  Cheers,Pat

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X