Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which type(s) of alcoholic drinks have you consumed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which type(s) of alcoholic drinks have you consumed?

I'll make a poll for this one.

Comment about how often you have a drink.

I like to have a beer when it gets hot. 38 Celsius or 100 Fahrenheit is what I call the start of hot.
    Beer
    33.82%
    Wine
    32.35%
    Spirits / Liquor
    33.82%
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson.

Beer and Whiskey equally most of the time.
    Rum,Vodka and Cider once in awhile.
    Wine rarely only during Holiday meals.

Comment

38c is the start of hot?!

Where do you live...?

Comment

Beer mostly, whiskey occasionally.

Originally posted by Golani View Post

Where do you live...?
        Hey, just because you live in the world's biggest desert region, doesn't mean you have the monopoly on heat whinging my friend.
        You, the mothers, who sent their sons from faraway countries wipe away your tears; your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace, after having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well.

-- Ataturk

Comment

Where do you live...?

(When I come down to Earth)
          The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson.

Comment

Originally posted by Crackshot View Post
            Hey, just because you live in the world's biggest desert region, doesn't mean you have the monopoly on heat whinging my friend.
            I actually live in one of the largest oasis but never mind :P
            Even I crack down way...way....way....before the 38 mark. But it might also have to do humidity.

Anyway, I haven't known temperatures to affect my alcohol consumption. I could lie and say I'd choose a lager over an ale when it's hot out and vice versa, or that I'd put ice in my whiskey when it's boiling, but that would be a lie. I prefer ale to lager any day and would rather hit my little toe on the coffee table before watering down my whiskey.
            But I'd drink almost anything at almost any time...

Comment

But I'd drink almost anything at almost any time...
              Oded, I was wondering, do they still make that liqueur in Israel? I think it's called Sabra.

Comment

Originally posted by Cosmos View Post
                Oded, I was wondering, do they still make that liqueur in Israel? I think it's called Sabra.
                LOL. Shamefully yeah, I think we even have a bottle lying somewhere...

We actually make very fine wines and pretty good beers now, but everyone remembers the Sabra....

Comment

everyone remembers the Sabra....
                  I tried it many years ago. Too sweet for me. At the time I was fascinared by the shape of the bottle.

Comment

Maybe a single beer on a really hot day and a class of wine with dinner, but other than that it's whiskey or nothing.
                    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then I want to go where they went when they died-Will Rogers

Comment

I like some scotch, sometimes brandy, but good bourbon will do. I drink beer like water on weekends when I'm feelin frisky. I enjoy wine every now and then. Good vodka too.
                      The Europa Barbarorum II team [M2TW] needs YOUR HELP NOW HERE!

Comment

I do a lot of driving in my work so on work days I don't drink, but on the weekends I sometimes have a whiskey when at home, or a pint of lager or bitter at the local pub. Don't like to drink too much though, I don't like the sensation of being drunk.

Comment

All of the above or occasion. One daily. Take a guess which one that is.
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

...oh...is it too obvious?

Originally posted by Cosmos View Post
                            I tried it many years ago. Too sweet for me. At the time I was fascinared by the shape of the bottle.

(!)

ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                            IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

For anybody who needs to know

Count cider as wine
                              Count mead as beer
                              Count liqueurs as spirits / liquor

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X