No announcement yet.

What are you drinking right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This right now. Let me tell you, this stuff is strong and smooth. 96 proof and goes down like a wine cooler.
    "You listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express on a dark and stormy night......"

Comment

48% booze baby... Wow.. party coming soon to your local....I prefer low and slow. Long weekend here. Whoop whoop.

Comment

Originally posted by brocket 99 View Post
        48% booze baby... Wow.. party coming soon to your local....I prefer low and slow. Long weekend here. Whoop whoop.
        There's trouble a brew'n....
        "You listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express on a dark and stormy night......"

Comment

Sam Adam Irish Red tonight. No reason, it was the first bottle in the reserved 'beer space' in my refrigerator.
          Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Sweet tea, getting ready for venison stew.
            This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Believe it or not, a big mug full of Franzia box wine Cabernet Sauvignon from Spain. It isn't half bad tasting wine and doesn't even need ice cubes to make it drinkable.
              "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky 6 View Post
                  Ah! A man who likes stout! Good stuff!

Comment

Smuttynose IPA.
                    ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                    IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
                      Smuttynose IPA.
                      Good choice!.

Comment

• Thanks JB...have you tried our local brew from Portsmouth, NH?
                        ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                        IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
                          Thanks JB...have you tried our local brew from Portsmouth, NH?
                          No, but I'm a long time fan of traditional India Pale Ale.

Comment

• Did the bartender put four leaf clovers in the heads of all those beer? Like a barista? lol. or have I a case of pareidolia...That's funny if it's true or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by brocket 99 View Post
                              Did the bartender put four leaf clovers in the heads of all those beer? Like a barista? lol. or have I a case of pareidolia...That's funny if it's true or not.
                              It's a stock photo. But yes, you're not seeing things. They usually do that on St. Patrick's day around here.
                              ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• Coca Cola

“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
                                ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X