No announcement yet.

What are you drinking right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alas! the rum is gone and we've entered into the days of red wine. A nice Argentinian merlot and a Cabernet from California are our staples at present. The doc told wifey to cut down on the alky consumption. Luckily, MY doc is a guy and undertands the necessity for alcohol as a daily part of a male vitamin regimen...
    ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
    IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Dry, got to go shopping.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
        Alas! the rum is gone and we've entered into the days of red wine. A nice Argentinian merlot and a Cabernet from California are our staples at present. The doc told wifey to cut down on the alky consumption. Luckily, MY doc is a guy and undertands the necessity for alcohol as a daily part of a male vitamin regimen...
        Indeed, Vitamin M! For man the **** up!

Tonight I'm thinking I'll have a glass of red though, Chilean something or other (still boycotting Argie goods), or I've got a bottle of Erdinger pilsner.
        ------
        'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

If you have questions about the forum please check the FAQ/Rules

Comment

Nothing at this moment, but 3 most recent drinks: root beer, water, Mountain Berry flavor Crystal Geyser brand juice.
          "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

Water.
            SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Dr. Pepper 10 - better than I expected.
              "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
              -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

It's 9:37 AM here. I'm in the computer lab with a bunch of freshmen so anything stronger than coffee would be frowned upon by the administration...
                IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Starbuck's hot chocolate. It's pretty good, but I don't get it often at all.
                  "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

...careful there scout...

Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post
                    It's pretty good, but I don't get it often at all.
                    I'm not touchin' that line with a ten foot pole...
                    IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Or, a five foot Swede..
                      "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Trust me, I could count on half a hand, how many times I've been in a Starbucks. Wouldn't even complete my second hand, for how many times I've even had anything from Starbucks.

Originally posted by johnbryan View Post
                        Or, a five foot Swede..
                        You better not be referring to me!

--Hávamál

Comment

Sam Adam's Summer Ale.
                          When I was cleaning last week I found a 12 pack I'd forgotten about. It was a beautiful sunny day in the low 70s. Spent the afternoon outdoors getting the yard ready for winter. Worked up an honest thirst (for a change).
                          Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

A Captain Morgan and Coke. Just need a beach and all will be good...
                            "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
                            -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

Bushmills Irish Honey. Neat.
                              "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X