No announcement yet.

What are you drinking right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somehow I doubt you got a lactating woman on hand, though I did see recently a Human milk ice-cream boutique was established in Covent Garden;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12569011
    At £14 (about 1,000,000 Euros or 18 dollars and a mule) it's not only odd, it's also extortion.

I'm drinking Assam Tea, with the milk from a bovine

------
    'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

If you have questions about the forum please check the FAQ/Rules

Comment

Coffee, and pop.
      ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

brumapple cider

Comment

Originally posted by Brumbear View Post
          brumapple cider
          Home made?

Comment

Yep at a startling higher than 20% I was proofing it wrong only the second time I made it. Sweet but super stout and yeasty the longer it sits the more yeast is falling out. I just took the last 2 gallons and am freezing it to drain off what don't freeze and make redneck applejack!!!

Comment

Water.
              SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Water and Strawberry pop.
                This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Tasted pumpkin eggnog earlier...not something I would drink again...if I could help it. It certainly looked good but tasted odd.

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Unfortunately, just ice water right now. I'm already starting to get dehydrated and it isn't even winter yet.
                    Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

A combination of boxed and bottled Merlot wine. The better tasting, bottled merlot gives the cheap stuff a better flavor. Above all, it's very important to decant the wine before you drink it.. I'm only half kidding.
                      "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Drinking this at the moment. Really good stuff.

If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

My usual favorite is what I call a "Bloody 8" which is a tall glass of a 'Bloody Mary' concoction where the "vegetable juice cocktail" and flavored (lemon & lime) seltzer fills about 3/4 of the glass. The rest a blend of dashes of "hot sauce", worchester, vodka/or tequila. (Great rehydrater when it's hot out!)

As "cold weather" sets in, such shifts toward "Hot Buttered Rums" where the mix is a ratio of one pound melted butter, whisked in one pound of dark brown sugar, then whisked in one quart of vanilla ice cream. Freeze this blend. (Can adjust recipe proportionately per taste and resources.)

Take one heaping tablespoon of above batter, add a shot+ of favorite rum, into a tall and large mug. Fill with boiling water and stir. Garnish with fresh ground nutmeg.

Skooal!
                          TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
                          “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz
                          Present Current Events are the Future's History

Comment

As I come from the Cider country of England I am prone to a nice pint of cider

Thatchers is one of my favs however i have been known to dabble around this time of year here is a range to look out for good fun for xmass

Dorset Piddle -

http://www.dorsetpiddlebrewery.co.uk...nal_Beers.html

Whenever I go on my travels I always try and sample the local goods

this is one of my favourites after a trip last year to Canada Kokanee - waiting for it to be available in England

http://www.united-nations-of-beer.co...#axzz2DW9M1vy6

Comment

Kahlua Coffee. I know, it sounds redundant but it's actually pretty tasty.
                              Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Silly question. Beer and a full pint at that. A Pils. I'll give you the same answer tomorrow.
                                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X