What are you drinking right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Von Richter View Post
    A large bottle of Beck's lager is wot I'm gargling with as I type this, it's a hair of the dog, after last night's excessive binge drinking. I've got two hours to get normal service resumed before going out for a gallon of Tet's while watching the footie... yes, dear reader, The Von's fell off the wagon again!

Jaysus Von, are you really drinking beer in the morning, or it is just one of your usual wind ups?

If you are, mate .. that's not good.

Get back on that wagon toot sweet!
    "COOMMAAAAAAANNNNDOOOO!!!!!"
    - Mad Jack Churchill.

Comment

• No, I lied, these days I spend life providing Her Ladyship tea and toast in bed. Just had a reminisce to the 'good old days' while waiting for the kettle to boil... fret not old pal I'm a reformed Von these days.

The long toll of the brave
      Is not lost in darkness
      Over the fruitful earth
      And athwart the seas
      Hath passed the light of noble deeds
      Unquenchable forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Von Richter View Post
        No, I lied, these days I spend life providing Her Ladyship tea and toast in bed. Just had a reminisce to the 'good old days' while waiting for the kettle to boil... fret not old pal I'm a reformed Von these days.

[ATTACH]55594[/ATTACH]

I was wondering why the BBC carried a story about Tetley's workers putting on mourning arm bands as the brewery went into receivership. Now I know..
        "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck's Luck View Post
          Jaysus Von, are you really drinking beer in the morning, or it is just one of your usual wind ups?

If you are, mate .. that's not good.

Get back on that wagon toot sweet!
          Think of it as "Corn flakes in a bottle.".
          "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

• Tuck it always after noon somewhere so drink drink and be merry
            BTW I am fixin to crack open the Evan Williams and get yelled at by ah hell who cares!!!

Comment

• Tried Checkpoint Charlie and some other beer, but the name escapes me, and both were good. Couldn't find anything on them online, seems like they were only available in this pub...
              Wisdom is personal

Comment

• I'm drinking the tears of ALP party members.

Salty but very refreshing.
                Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

• ..you just wait!...

teaching senior portfolio just now so am restricted to agua, cafe, or soft drinks. Have a cheapo 30/rack of Genessee Cream Ale waiting for me when I get home.
                  ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                  IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

• A Dutch head butt, which is Coffee and Brandy separately.
                    The sherry brandy is a some 30 years old Macieira and I cannot recollect having a brandy that potent before. Even the smell of it on my breath breathing out make me feel giddy. I think I'll stick to the one tonight.

Ed.
                    The repetition of affirmations leads to belief. Once that belief becomes a deep conviction, you better wake up and look at the facts.

Comment

• kopstoot

Ed, I trust you know what a proper Dutch 'head butt' is.
                      BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

• Originally posted by Major Sennef View Post
                        Ed, I trust you know what a proper Dutch 'head butt' is.
                        Oh yes I do, but do allow me some liberty on this one Anywise, I am quite sozzled now and had to pay special attention to my spelling, making prolific use of the delete button. I downed more than ha'f that bottle of Macieira, with only a smidgen left and am now literally in high spirits. I just could not stick to my guns Nearest equivalent over here I think would be a snake bite or in Germany: Diesel. On the latter be aware that the UK variant is totally different. Not the same receipe, but the reputation would be. I think I call it a day. Nite all.

Ed.
                        Last edited by dutched; 27 Sep 13, 19:11.
                        The repetition of affirmations leads to belief. Once that belief becomes a deep conviction, you better wake up and look at the facts.

Comment

• Hot lemon drink, I have a cold

Comment

• Powerade, the green kind that looks like anti-freeze.
                            Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

• I heard that's good with vodka...
                              ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                              IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

• Take the Black Stout

Wife got it for me as a gag but it isn't bad.
                                Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X