• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R. Evans View Post

And:

Where's the Beamish and Guinness?.
    "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

• Cafe sau da. Got hip and hooked on it during the war as this was made by the hootch maids back at BNHQ to keep them wired while working. To hell with Starbucks and their expensive as hell rip-off, Iced Carmel Macchiato. Make your own the old fashioned way.

Youthful Exuberance Is No Match For Old Age And Treachery.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnbryan View Post
        Where's the Beamish and Guinness?.
        Rather tired of Guinness and haven't been able to find Beamish around here for quite awhile. That's my favorite of the Irish stouts.

And as an apertif:

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Rather tired of Guinness and haven't been able to find Beamish around here for quite awhile. That's my favorite of the Irish stouts.

And as an apertif:

Nice choice, but have you tried any of the US microbrewery Russian Imperial Stouts? The ones I've tried are every bit as good, if not better than their British counterparts.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnbryan View Post
            Nice choice, but have you tried any of the US microbrewery Russian Imperial Stouts? The ones I've tried are every bit as good, if not better than their British counterparts.
            Yeah, and some are better but I like Samuel Smith's too. The US Imperials tend to be too heavy in the alcohol content whereas Smith's comes in at 7%, still high but a far cry from the 9% to 12% imperials that I usually see.

Comment

• Jim Beam Ghost WOW!!!!!!!

Comment

• Grey Goose "Black Cherry"

It tastes great and it's as smooth as water.

Comment

Yeah, and some are better but I like Samuel Smith's too. The US Imperials tend to be too heavy in the alcohol content whereas Smith's comes in at 7%, still high but a far cry from the 9% to 12% imperials that I usually see.
                  Higher alcohol Imperials were what the original recipes called for. Higher alcohol content meant the stouts and other ales arrived at their destination in a much more favorable, drinkable condition

Comment

• Earl Grey

When it comes to tea I hardly drink anything but Earl Grey.
                    I discovered it when I was 15 y/o and haven't found anything better since
                    BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

• Had this last night. From a local brewery, it's not bad.

Comment

• Back on the Jacobs Ghost!!! it is a lovely spirit

Comment

• I am consuming diet Pepsi.
                          Years ago it would have been something much different.

"Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

Comment

• I agree with Slug. Sweet tea. 10 years ago something else.
                            This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Because it's hot and humid and German pils are thirst quenching:

Comment

• Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X