No announcement yet.

What are you cooking? Done yourself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cicero, post the recipe please! John, I "fix" frozen pizzas too-it is still cheaper than takeout.

Comment

Originally posted by joea View Post
      Cicero, post the recipe please! John, I "fix" frozen pizzas too-it is still cheaper than takeout.
      Hell Yeah!.
      "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Originally posted by joea View Post
        I too am a frozen pizza connoisseur. Been stuck on Red Baron thin crust lately. With additions of ham, turkey, bacon bits, mushrooms and cheese and cheese.
        SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Just did a rabbit stew. hardest part was cutting the rabbit(don't have a proper knife for the bones), rest was easy. Have to say it was pretty good. Basically just rabbit, a bit of red wine, a bit of passata, shallots, garlic, ginger, carrots, potatoes and some spice.
          Wisdom is personal

Comment

Yum... very nice!

Comment

I had Beer Brats and Chicken strips on the grill over the weekend .

And waaayyy too much Wine ... I am now on drinking probation for a week or two. I couldn't handle the hangmyselfover the next day... getting too old for that kind of partying.

Comment

Hungarian Goulash Soup

Browned everything in olive oil, tossed it in the slow cooker, been eating it all week.
                Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X