Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bacon shortage!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...223157784.html
    I only read the first part and stopped deeming this news too important and that it must be passed along. So without reading the whole story I am starting this rant. We must not let this happen! No bacon?! We might as well crawl into the graves now. There are a host of foods that will lose their luster without bacon to make them edible. The BLT, who wants a plain LT? Eggs, fried or scrambled, without bacon on the side they are just .....eggs. Oh dear god. That means no SAUSAGE EITHER!!! I have to go buy some pigs. Pass this message on to all bacon lovers.

Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

Clearly the end of days. I believe the Myan calendar and the Bible both mention this (Somewhere in Revelations, IIRC). Well, we had a good run, I guess, but know I'm not sure I see the point in going on.

Comment

Well if things get desperate;

:/
        ------
        'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

If you have questions about the forum please check the FAQ/Rules

Comment

^ That looks like crap. Whoever's behind this bacon shortage, they will feel my wrath.
          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by Selous View Post
            Well if things get desperate;

:/
            Death first.

Comment

Commodity prices will continue to rise thanks to droughts and bad government policies. The Fed's QR3 is not going to help.

This is going to get worse.
              God Save The Republic.

Comment

<--the last for fake bacon.

Comment

They will feel mine too. Anyone give a valid reason for it?

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                  ^ That looks like crap. Whoever's behind this bacon shortage, they will feel my wrath.
                  This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Cannot be. We still have Karl Rove and Rush running around and that has to be at least a years supply.
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Looks it to me. And Kirstie Alley.

Comment

Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
                        Looks it to me. And Kirstie Alley.
                        Let's not forget Rosie.

Comment

I don't think there's a bacon shortage in either Denmark or New Zealand - both countries have more pigs than people.
                          The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson.

Comment

Rosie just had a heart attack. She'll be too full of heart meds.

Comment

Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
                              Rosie just had a heart attack. She'll be too full of heart meds.
                              Salt it down and let it air dry. Humm, still don't think I'd be that hard up for bacon.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X