How Hungry are you? food?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Hungry are you? food?

How hungry do you have to be to be the first person to try this? What other "foods" are there as gross as this?

Well oysters? Lobsters? Rocky mountain oysters?

The spiders are probably more nutritious than a twinkie that's for sure.

I wouldn't like to try catching em but I'd eat em with enough liquid accompaniment.

Comment

Originally posted by joea View Post

I wouldn't like to try catching em but I'd eat em with enough liquid accompaniment.
      Lobsters, giant cockroaches of the sea? blech

Comment

Ground lamb? What my wife is using to make pasta with.
        This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Two out of three and then ya go and F it Up. Go back to eatting snails and frog legs, which are rather tasty by the way.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by PsyhcoWard View Post
            Lobsters, giant cockroaches of the sea? blech
            I see them more as giant, mutated scorpions. I'm sure they are closely related.

Philip
            "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."— Bertrand Russell

Comment

Oh yes! Frog Legs,Lobsters. MMMM

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
              Two out of three and then ya go and F it Up. Go back to eatting snails and frog legs, which are rather tasty by the way.
              This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipLaos View Post
                I see them more as giant, mutated scorpions. I'm sure they are closely related.

Philip
                They are. They are both in the phylum Anthropoda.
                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

For some of those though, at what point did hunger male someone decide to eat a lobster, or spider or........bull nuts?

Comment

Originally posted by PsyhcoWard View Post
                    For some of those though, at what point did hunger male someone decide to eat a lobster, or spider or........bull nuts?
                    I get your point, I also wonder how many died before our ancestors figured out we can eat those berries but NOT those ones-or even wierder we can eat that part of the plant but not that. Same thing with wierd animals.

As for the bull nuts, I suppose it's not a question of who first started eating them but who first stopped. I mean carnivores are not picky in nature-the entire prey is eaten, including the guts and what's inside as well. Look at aboriginal peoples-every part of the animal is used-what's not eaten is worn or used as tools (skin and bones). No waste and that includes the "nuts".

Comment

Remember the scene in "Dances with Wolves" where they cut the heart out of a fresh killed buffalo...and took a big ole bite out of it?? YUMMMMM!!!
                      And by the way, I've found very few things in my lifetime that are better eating than frog legs. YUM TO THE MAX!!!!

John
                      The most visable part of a persons education is their parents example !

Christianity is made far too complicated by far too many denominations.
                      It's truly a simple concept.
                      Dont take my word for it---Read the Book of Romans!

Comment

Puffer Fish, forgot about this one. Eat it and maybe die?

Comment

I get your point, I also wonder how many died before our ancestors figured out we can eat those berries but NOT those ones-or even wierder we can eat that part of the plant but not that. Same thing with wierd animals.
                          This is when natural selection happens. you are here today because your ancestors were the ones smart enough to let others test it first. Learning from observation is the beginning of intelligence. They avoided the berries that are untouched by birds and animals, they learned to eat oysters aftering see otters eat them, they see some animal digging for certain roots and so forth.
                          Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

About the most different thing I will eat is soft-shelled crabs... but I luv 'em.
                            SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Originally posted by dgfred View Post
                              About the most different thing I will eat is soft-shelled crabs... but I luv 'em.

Wow! The "L" word. Hard to get a guy to say it, but when they do...you know they mean it.
                              "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X