Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad news for Slug!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Matt Jones View Post
    The main fast food place I hit is KFC. I firmly believe Col. Sanders is now in charge of big kitchen in the sky.

    -Matt
    Me too! Damn fine extra crispy chicken!
    "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by johnbryan View Post
      Me too! Damn fine extra crispy chicken!
      Just beware that their chicken is from Tyson, a place with less then a stellar record on sanitation and labor issues.
      http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/26375089.html
      http://www.wisn.com/r/29328136/detail.html
      http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/...9/154608.shtml
      http://www.spcnetwork.com/mii/2001/011232.htm
      “Breaking News,”

      “Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

      Comment


      • #18
        More bad news for Slug...Taco Bell is going soylent! You can't even tell the difference...that's scary in itself!





        For those of you who don't know... Soylent = Soybean & Lentil
        "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

        "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

        Comment


        • #19
          HAHAHA Soylent.
          This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          Comment


          • #20
            My kids love the Chik-Fil-A commercials, but they hate the chicken. They said it doesn't taste like mine. But they sure love the 'Eat-Mor-Chikin' deal.
            This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            Comment


            • #21
              Actually, Taco bell was sued by a law firm who accused Taco Bell of using 'soylent' fillers in their beef. Taco Bell prevailed, they proved they use 100% USDA inspected beef and the law firm dropped the case midway thru.


              Taco Bell took out these ads afterwards to clear their name...




              "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

              "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

              Comment


              • #22
                I love their 1/2-pound XXL Steak Burritos. I can actually eat one and feel like I've had a meal. Can't say that about McDonald's burgers.

                -Matt
                SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

                Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by johnbryan View Post
                  I'd be more worried about what comes out the other end, the following day.
                  I'll leave Slug worry about that John B.
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                  Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                  you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by johnbryan View Post
                    I'd be more worried about what comes out the other end, the following day.
                    The following day?
                    I wouldn't think it'd take that long...

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Matt Jones View Post
                      I love their 1/2-pound XXL Steak Burritos. I can actually eat one and feel like I've had a meal. Can't say that about McDonald's burgers.

                      -Matt
                      While the standard burgers are horrid the Angus Burgers line up are pretty decent. McDonald's also has great salads and pretty decent chicken strips, I also like their breakfast menu as well.

                      Popeye's Louisiana Kitchen beats KFC unfortunately we only have 3 locations on Long Island that I am aware of. KFC used to be pretty good but about 4-5 years ago they really went downhill.

                      Quiznos and Burger King remain my primary favorite fast food places. Ive also been visiting White Castle alot lately.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
                        Popeye's Louisiana Kitchen beats KFC unfortunately we only have 3 locations on Long Island that I am aware of. KFC used to be pretty good but about 4-5 years ago they really went downhill.
                        Take the Northern State to the Grand Central to the Interboro and get off at Cypress Hills St. Take Cypress Hills to the end and make a left at Fresh Pond Rd. There you will find nirvana: Chicken Galore. They've got the best ribs north of Florida. It'll definitely be worth the trip.

                        Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
                        Ive also been visiting White Castle alot lately.
                        I see that you're into abusing your colon -- and all of your companions noses.
                        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Ill have to try this place, bit of a drive but it should be a nice weekend afternoon activity.

                          Im pretty good in regards to the "White Castle aftermath" ... some gas but nothing too serious. Onions are what does it for me so I have them leave the onions off.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
                            While the standard burgers are horrid the Angus Burgers line up are pretty decent. McDonald's also has great salads and pretty decent chicken strips, I also like their breakfast menu as well.

                            Popeye's Louisiana Kitchen beats KFC unfortunately we only have 3 locations on Long Island that I am aware of. KFC used to be pretty good but about 4-5 years ago they really went downhill.

                            Quiznos and Burger King remain my primary favorite fast food places. Ive also been visiting White Castle alot lately.
                            Oh no... not Burger King . My friend used to work there... the tales he would tell .
                            SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

                            Comment

                            Latest Topics

                            Collapse

                            Working...
                            X