Bad news for Slug!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad news for Slug!

Cases of salmonella linked to a number of Taco Bell restaurants in several states.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/taco...s-ncxdc-020212
    "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Do you really think Slug's stomach is that weak. I read in some LA newspaper that he is known as the teacher with the cast iron stomach and rubber as hole. He also owns a lot of stock in a national brand of anti-acid pills.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

I'm sorry Slug...maybe you'd better find a mom&pop taqueria in the neighborhood...
      ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
      IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

My worst jump story:
        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
        No lie.

~
        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
          Do you really think Slug's stomach is that weak. I read in some LA newspaper that he is known as the teacher with the cast iron stomach and rubber as hole. He also owns a lot of stock in a national brand of anti-acid pills.

I wonder how they figured out the rubber as hole part.
          If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

I make my own. I don't have to worry about it. Besides,it is a long way to the closest Taco Bell here.
            This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
              I make my own. I don't have to worry about it. Besides,it is a long way to the closest Taco Bell here.

No Taco Bell here, there are a couple of Mexican places, not too bad. Still much more fun to make your own, we can find Old El Paso products here believe it or not, a great choice for parties.

Comment

Yup. And to feed kids.
                This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I went to Taco Bell yesterday, I visit Taco Bell every Monday. No problems yet.

Beefy Crunch Burrito without the sour cream. Got two. Flirted with the Hispanic & Middle Eastern girls that work there. Good meal.

Comment

Sometimes after eating at Taco Bell, it feels like I have an alien inside me.
                    But I enjoy the food.
                    "Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

Comment

Originally posted by Slug View Post
                      But I enjoy the food.
                      I'd be more worried about what comes out the other end, the following day.
                      "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Originally posted by Slug View Post
                        But I enjoy the food.
                        You feel like you have an illegal alien inside you?

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
                        --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

I usually frequent Wendy's or Jack's...Taco Bell is usually like once every three months or so.

-Matt
                          SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Most of those "Fat Food" places are just too expensive to eat at on a daily bases as well as places to overload your fat and salt intake.

They are fine for the occasional need for substance while traveling or as a family reward for an occasion.

But, like anything, eating there in moderation will not hurt you health wise.

The last thing a fast food place wants is a food poisoning incident. Between the Government and corporate headquarters, they will do everything possible to find the source and put measures in place to prevent such outbreaks in the future.
                            “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

The main fast food place I hit is KFC. I firmly believe Col. Sanders is now in charge of big kitchen in the sky.

-Matt
                              SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X