Ronnie James Dio RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie James Dio RIP

One of the greatest vocalists of all time has passed.RIP Ronnie James Dio.
    http://www.ronniejamesdio.com/

"Something's calling me back
    Like a light in the black
    Yes I'm ready to go
    I'm coming home, home"

Rainbow- A Light in the Black

ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Another classic off of Rainbow Rising: Stargazer

ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

R.I.P. Ronnie.

Comment

A truly sad day - RIP. He is one of my favorite singers of rock. His songs still take me back to growing up and running wild.

"Sing me a song, you're a singer" - Heaven and Hell

This is probably my favorite song by Dio:

Last edited by Twitter3; 16 May 10, 20:31.
        "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
        -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

RIP Dio. You will be missed.
          If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Sad day indeed. He will be missed.

History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
            _________
            BoRG

Comment

One of Rock's more erudite composers and singers. I can't say I've enjoyed anything he's done over the last 25 years (since 'The Last In Line' basically) but that's not to say that I don't respect it. To front out two of Rock's biggest bands AND have a lengthy (and successful) solo career takes talent. It's a sad day indeed.

"Someone stopped the fayre"

Incidentally, judging by the band's setup, I may well have been at the gig that was recorded.
              Signing out.

Comment

A longtime fan of all Rainbows combined works, & each members continuing endeavours...

This is a sad day, indeed!
                On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Very moving tribute to Ronnie James earlier this evening on Eddie Trunk's show on Sirius. Many of his friends and bandmates called in with stories about Ronnie. Very moving tributes from among others Rob Halford, Tom Morello, Jeff Keith, Ripper Owens, Scott Warren and Rudy Sarzo.

I'm not sure if this show will be replayed on Sirius, but Trunk said he plans a similar show on his internet show Friday night.

Comment

RIP Ronnie.

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                      One of the greatest vocalists of all time has passed.RIP Ronnie James Dio.
                      Bugger .

RIP
                      How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                      Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X