Accept is back!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accept is back!!!

Although without Udo Dirkschneider. Still, if you are/were a fan of the band, check out the video for Teutonic Terror on their MySpace page.

The new singer, Mark Tornillo (formerly of TT Quick), is OUTSTANDING and a worthy successor to Udo. And of course, Wolf is still shredding.

The new album is due out in September.

Accept without Udo!!?? Sacrilege!
    If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Originally posted by Freightshaker View Post
      Accept without Udo!!?? Sacrilege!
      Listen to the video. You won't think so. Seriously. Tornillo is amazing. Its like plugging Brian Johnson into AC/DC. They don't miss a beat. Waiting to hear Fast as a Shark!

Comment

I was about to state they sound like Saxon, but actually these were first . May have to check out some of their other stuff .
        How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
        Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
          I was about to state they sound like Saxon, but actually these were first . May have to check out some of their other stuff .
          Saxon - awesome reference. Another of the bands that put out a classic in the all-time greatest year for metal releases, 1980. In their case, Wheels of Steel!

Comment

Good to see a great metal band coming back!!
            If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Originally posted by Legate View Post
              Good to see a great metal band coming back!!
              Yes, but without Udo? It won't...can't be the same. Howevernonetheless

Comment

Waiting for balls to the wall...

Comment

Originally posted by grosnain View Post
                  Waiting for balls to the wall...
                  Here you go, live from Moscow just last week:

Seriously, is there any doubt? There's no fall-off from Udo whatsoever. Slightly different mabye, but if you were a fan of the original version, I can't see how you wouldn't like this version with Tornillo.

Comment

Thanks Ibis for the video. Seems to be ok, maybe is voice have his age.
                    I knew balls to the wall because it has been a great success and it was a good one, but i was more fan of Iron maiden and scorpion or acdc.
                    Then metallica arrived like storm in my hears.

Comment

Originally posted by grosnain View Post
                      Thanks Ibis for the video. Seems to be ok, maybe is voice have his age.
                      I knew balls to the wall because it has been a great success and it was a good one, but i was more fan of Iron maiden and scorpion or acdc.
                      Then metallica arrived like storm in my hears.
                      I'm thisclose to getting my ticket to see Iron Maiden's concert in New Jersey this summer. I have a few details to work out, but I'm optimistic!

The Scorps are planning their "final" world tour. I'm going to try and catch that too.

AC/DC were here last year and I was out of town. Very bummed out about it. Hopefully they'll be back.

Comment

I'm sorry but after Beavis and Butthead tore Balls to the Wall to shreds I'm afraid all I can do is laugh when I hear their name.

"Its the night of the living bands that suck"

Last edited by Fodder76; 30 May 10, 04:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Fodder76 View Post
                          I'm sorry but after Beavis and Butthead tore Balls to the Wall to shreds I'm afraid all I can do is laugh when I hear their name.

"Its the night of the living bands that suck"

I had forgotten all about that. Thanks for posting it. But even the two best music critics of the 90s were wrong every once in a while.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X