Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The other version was deleted, so here's Bill Anderson "Wild Weekend".

Comment

• Stuck up people can never be as cool as Roger Miller!

Comment

• My mother was from Oklahoma! This is for all the great people from Oklahoma!

Comment

• Time for a conversation.

Comment

• I heard Billie Jo Spears passed away recently.

Heard this song on the radio today.

Comment

• I've heard this a couple of times on Outlaw Country from Sirius Radio and really like it. "Get Ready for Confetti" Robert Earl Keen.

Comment

• Shame that when people now hear Willie Nelson they think ‘pot head’ and not singer anymore.

Comment

• The President and First Lady of Country Music - not too pretentious

Comment

• I was recently driving across the country, and I noticed I could pick up many classic country stations on the radio. Heard this the other day on one of the stations I picked up. Forgot how much I liked this song.

"Marie Laveau" Bobby Bare

Comment

• Kentucky has a great classic country station that I picked up while driving.

http://www.willieradio.com/

Here's a great song I heard on that station.

Comment

• Unfortunately no classic country around Boston, I don't think any in NH either. Just today's country, which I don't like - to me the songs are mostly lists of things. There was a classic country show on Sundays for like 20 years - one Sunday, pfooof!

Comment

• "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X