Ringo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ringo

Ringo played with Beach boys & seemed like he was the easiest to get on with. Anyone got a photo of him with the beach boys?

Review: Ringo gets last laugh with greatest hits CD
    When the Beatles broke up, John Lennon worried aloud about Ringo, was the drummer's music career over? Then poor old Ringo fooled everyone, seven of his first eight singles as a solo act hit the Top 10. He actually did better in the first half of the 1970s than the other Beatles.

Originally posted by Purple fang View Post
    Ringo played with Beach boys & seemed like he was the easiest to get on with. Anyone got a photo of him with the beach boys?

Review: Ringo gets last laugh with greatest hits CD
    When the Beatles broke up, John Lennon worried aloud about Ringo, was the drummer's music career over? Then poor old Ringo fooled everyone, seven of his first eight singles as a solo act hit the Top 10. He actually did better in the first half of the 1970s than the other Beatles.
    I've always liked Ringo Starr and his songs back in the day seemed to show that he too was very musically gifted. I never knew that he played with the Beach Boys though. I guess that you learn something new every day.
    "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X