This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you currently listening to?

Since we have threads on what you are currently reading and watching, how about one on what you are currently listening to?

What have you heard lately? What are you listening to today? Share!
    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

At this very moment, Cinderella's classic album Night Songs. I can't believe its 25-years-old.

What about you Percy?

Comment

Joea's thread on jazz got me pulling out my John Coltrane.

Recording of Thelonious Monk & John Coltrane In Concert At Carnegie Hall is the CD I have playing now. Excellent CD!

Last edited by Persephone; 23 Sep 11, 18:06.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by The Ibis View Post
        At this very moment, Cinderalla's classic album Night Songs. I can't believe its 25-years-old.

What about you Percy?
        Dammit, Ibis! You beat me to the first post.

Comment

Steeleye span

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

I know the hair and costumes...

But they are cool...

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Maddy Prior rocks...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maddy_Prior
              Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

John Coltrane - Compassion

This video has some great pics of Coltrane. Coltrane expresses such deep emotion. Listen to this track when you've just lost something very special in your life.

Comment

Must spread it around...

Someone rep her please.
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                    Steeleye span

Maddy Prior:- voice of an angel !
                    "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
                    Samuel Johnson.

Comment

Man i feel like a woman and Kaching by Shania Twain
                      War is less costly than servitude

Comment

This song literally just played on the radio...pretty good tune.

4 Runner - A Heart With A 4 Wheel Drive

This one is for a good friend of mine who is going thru some hard times...

John Fogerty - Rattlesnake Highway

Comment

Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

A genius who was taken from us too soon.

"Look, a golden winged ship is passing my way"
                            And I really didn't have to stop...I just kept on going.

"Castles Made Of Sand"-Jimi Hendrix from Axis:Bold As Love 1967

Comment

And a brand spanking new tune I just found out about not ten minutes ago...

Joss Stone, Mick Jagger, Dave Stewart, Damian Marley and A.R. Rahman
                              "Look, a golden winged ship is passing my way"
                              And I really didn't have to stop...I just kept on going.

"Castles Made Of Sand"-Jimi Hendrix from Axis:Bold As Love 1967

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X