• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clutch - Binge and Purge

ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

• ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
          -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

• This is good too.

This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• French made,dear Gentlemen....
                That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Comment

• Last one my wife said to play, cause I've acted like one ever since I unpacked my good computer unit, set up my new monitor, and my family seems to have lost my damn f--king keyboard!!!!
                    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Heard this catchy Celtic song while listening to Pandora, and it's stuck in my head, but I actually like it! The first :20 or so is kind of odd, but it's a nice song.

"A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Don't ask me why, but I've always had a soft spot for New England. An overlooked group if there ever was one. Arena rock for sure, but well done arena rock.

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Pink Floyd - Another brick in the wall

Comment

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X