Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Two versions of the Braveheart theme. One is the traditional version. The second is a superbly covered version done on the violin. I like both, as the original is, well original, but also has the nice bagpipes and such. The violin version is cool because they play it very well and it has a nice flow to it methinks.

"A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• I heard this playing in my son Bryan's room. He says I heard it on the weather channel, and asked mom to get it off Amazon. My kid has good taste. I love this song!!!

This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Personally, at first, I thought it was Rick Springfield.

Comment

Comment

• Night Ranger's last album "Somewhere in California". Pretty good stuff.

Comment

• They're still good. They never lost 'it' like so many other bands as they got older.

Comment

• Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
                  I heard this playing in my son Bryan's room. He says I heard it on the weather channel, and asked mom to get it off Amazon. My kid has good taste. I love this song!!!

3 Doors Down is pretty awesome. The moment I heard their first song (on a Nat Guard ad in a movie theater), I was hooked. This song is pretty cool in that it's pretty positive but is some nice hard rock.
                  "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• Last edited by T. A. Gardner; 01 Feb 13, 21:55.

Comment

• Song about the fall of Communism in Eastern Europe.

Comment

• Comment

• ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X