This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ------
    'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

If you have questions about the forum please check the FAQ/Rules

Comment

• Comment

• The best heavy metal group of the last 20 years:

Imho, anyway.
        Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• ------
            'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

If you have questions about the forum please check the FAQ/Rules

Comment

• listening to hospital radio, they are going to give me a trial show when i get better, northern soul.. tamla, stax and atlantic.
              should be good if i dont send them to sleep

... .... .. -

Comment

• Heard this one the radio today and cannot get it out of my head

"War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
                -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

• Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Just blues, dudes...Don't read anything into it..
                    Last edited by GCoyote; 29 Jan 13, 08:47.

Comment

• A heart is like a promise- meant to be broken. ...Don't be a dude.
                      Last edited by GCoyote; 29 Jan 13, 08:48.

Comment

• Don't worry about Mexxxico. The police will try to save you... Why not vacation in safe Canada?
                        Last edited by GCoyote; 29 Jan 13, 08:49.

Comment

• -- Sorry, I didn't get a good copy of the link. Can't fix this one for you. --
                          Last edited by GCoyote; 29 Jan 13, 08:55.

Comment

• The full version of the abbreviation in my signature: It has a powerful message.

You know nothin's gettin' done when talk is all you hear
                            Like someone revvin' up a truck never put in gear
                            But you don't see a cowboy run his mouth and strut around
                            He just takes the bull by the horns and throws him to the ground
                            Takin' care of business not just puttin' on a show
                            When it gets down to it, everybody knows
                            It ain't the smoke, it's the fire that gets the burnin' done
                            If it wasn't for the bullet, nobody'd fear the gun
                            It ain't the bark, it ain't the growl, it's the bite that hurts
                            Thunder's just a noise, boys, lightnin' does the work
                            You can talk about the farm or you can plow the ground
                            Argue with a rusty nail or hammer it on down
                            You can stand there in the dark cussin' at the night
                            Or you can just reach out your hand and turn on the light
                            There ain't no limit in this life to how far you can get
                            But if you're goin' all the way you gotta break a sweat
                            I've heard thunder talkin' up a storm
                            Rattlin' my windows and knockin' on my door
                            But I've seen lightnin' blow a cypress tree in half
                            The thunder's busy talkin', and lightnin's kickin'
                            Ahh yeah
                            Gonna getcha
                            Getcha good
                            This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I couldn't help myself...

On a movie soundtrack kick right now...enjoy the greatness

Last edited by Twitter3; 29 Jan 13, 21:01.
                              "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
                              -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

• Concrete Blonde - Everybody Knows

Here is a soundtrack cut, better version of the Leonard Cohen track from Pump Up the Volume.

Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X