This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You mean this:

A little helper, when you go to Youtube and pick your video, copy every thing after the = sign. Then come back here, pick the Youtube icon from your posting menu, you should get two youtube brackets and then paste what you copied between them. Your video should appear then.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Thanks eh. That's the swing vote on how to do it...Did you fix my bad, or is it just not as efficient as your way?

Comment

• Try this again...Like trying to have a kid- it's fun. I could be impotent though... The Flying Burrito Brothers

.Where do I send the cheque? You and other brother can fight for it. Thanks y'all....

Comment

• Originally posted by brocket 99 View Post
          Thanks eh. That's the swing vote on how to do it...Did you fix my bad, or is it just not as efficient as your way?
          I fixed it and it wasn't efficient. Sometimes it wasn't even a link you could follow.

Hope I helped.

I guess it did. I see you got one up now.
          Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• Heard this one today sitting in the RP at work doing my turn in the barrel so to speak:

Comment

• Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Playing this for daddy, grandpa, and my uncle John.

And his fantastic CD 'A-Town Blues'
                    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Still on my Down kick. What a great band. Check em out if you're not familiar with them.

Comment

• I know them. Philip Anselmo's band. I know whatever Hank III is involved with. He has been with them.
                        Right now:
                        Listening to the sound of children playing, and hockey on the tube.

Comment

• "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
                          -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

• A french actress,wich is also a singer (not C.Bruni-Sarkozy....) with a so un-academic face ,with a beauty so deep....
                            English lyrics.

That rug really tied the room together

Comment

• Its a Bob Marley night for me.

Buffalo Soldier

"War is hell, but actual combat is a motherf#cker"
                              - Col. David Hackworth

Comment

• This morning my kids and I watched Looney Tunes and Jurassic Park. Now they're singing. 5 year old identical twins. Both on my lap. So I am listening to singing.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X