• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More timely than ever

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Neil Young's "Winterlong" cover by the Pixies,Franck and Kim have ,imo,never been that close.
      Plus,"At war with the mystics" from the Flaming lips,definitely a master piece.
      And "Bang goes my knighthood" from the Divine Comedy,for the classy English touch of the wonderful voice of Neil Hannon.
      That rug really tied the room together

Comment

• Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
        I never listen to Slayer. Like Pantera, not my thing. I got two cousins younger than I am too-are ate up with Arthritis. Both have bad back issues. Except for my knee and neck, I know a tad of what ya'all go through. Both of them know the foul moods and no sleep.
        On the tea-Luzianne decaf. Only tea I drink unless it is English Breakfast or Earl Grey hot in the mornings.
        I feel for your cousins, my pain is cardiac related my heart just likes doing the opposite of what it is supposed to do.
        Good taste in tea. I dont drink it much only in the hospital where its the only drink available apart from water.
        I am listening to some early WHO right now

... .... .. -

Comment

• I have my best hits of DEVO in the cd player right now.

Pruitt
          Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• I Don't Wanna Stop by Ozzy Osbourne.
            SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

• I will admit i listen to music all day long and even put on my headphones at night tn drift off, mainly because it distracts me from pain. One song that keeps popping into my head is the snake by al wilson

... .... .. -

Comment

• Take me in oh tender woman! catchy song.
                ------
                'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

If you have questions about the forum please check the FAQ/Rules

Comment

• Originally posted by Selous View Post
                  Take me in oh tender woman! catchy song.
                  Thatr the one
                  :beer::beer::beer:

... .... .. -

Comment

• From my generation, I think this following video and song is quite timely. Enjoy.

"War is hell, but actual combat is a motherf#cker"
                    - Col. David Hackworth

Comment

• I Forgot How Much I Love This Album

...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• ZZ Top - Rythmeen

I found a couple of dozen CDs last night that I haven't ripped to my library yet. Good task for the holidays.

Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

• MANOWAR - Warriors of the World Album - all of it.

Earlier I gave Dragonforce the annual 'trial run' - still can't get into it.
                            ------
                            'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

If you have questions about the forum please check the FAQ/Rules

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucky 6 View Post
                              You are truly a man after my own heart. Have loved them since they releasd 'Southern Rock Opera way back when, but this is their best album.. Saw them live a few years ago with Booker T Jones (of Booker T & the MGs) in support. The DBTs were on stage for both sets - playing as Booker T's band in the support slot. Then he did a few songs with them. Would you beleive I missed them by a week when I was in memphis last year? Damn!

Saw jason Isbell solo earlier this year in a small club. Awesome.

Isbell's contributions to that album were a highlight. One of my favourite songs of all time. You can just FEEL the weariness.

This one ain't bad too

Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by Selous View Post
                                MANOWAR - Warriors of the World Album - all of it.

Earlier I gave Dragonforce the annual 'trial run' - still can't get into it.
                                Yes. yes and yes play it until your ears bleed

Have a merry christmas.
                                In fact a merry christmas to you all

... .... .. -

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X