This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You hard rock/metal fans might like this:

Another awesome song and video here. I was fortunate enough to see the *shorter* version as an advertisment in a movie theater a few years ago. Best commercial in a movie theater I've ever seen.

"A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• One Night Stand by Divide the Day.
      SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

• ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• At the moment, Slide It In by Whitesnake, on Trunk Nation, SXM 39
          This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I saw the same one in a theater also.

Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post
            You hard rock/metal fans might like this:

Another awesome song and video here. I was fortunate enough to see the *shorter* version as an advertisment in a movie theater a few years ago. Best commercial in a movie theater I've ever seen.

Comment

• Who's that woman on your arm? All dressed up to do you harm...

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• I've been in a Queen mood lately, tonight's list- already played the entire Q
                Queen I CD- This now.

Probably next is A Day At The Races. Maybe A Night At The Opera, who knows? People totally forget that Queen was a harder rock band early on. And still to me, my favorite band. Which is a toss up at times.

Comment

• Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
                  I've been in a Queen mood lately, tonight's list- already played the entire Q
                  Queen I CD- This now.

Probably next is A Day At The Races. Maybe A Night At The Opera, who knows? People totally forget that Queen was a harder rock band early on. And still to me, my favorite band. Which is a toss up at times.
                  Funny, I was just listening to Queen's "The Game" album.

Comment

• Great minds think alike. And when you're trying to keep an eye on kids, you make mistakes like Q Queen I.

Comment

• I didn't much like the song 38 years ago. But Brian May's She Makes Me (Stormtrooper in Stilletoes) Is one of my favorite songs on this LP. Besides Brighton Rock, Killer Queen and Stone Cold Crazy.

Comment

• Its funny, I should have been in bed 25 minutes ago. Early EARLY day, and damn if I didn't put this on. My ears said HARDER!!!

Better when you don't wanna dig out your cousin's collection, which is behind glass doors in a case, and in immaculate condition, in alphabetical order, and you don't have yours, cause they're at home.

Comment

• I was listening to Black Oak Arkansas on the way back to Texas! I like Uncle Elijah and Everybody Wants to See Heaven, No One Wants to die!

Pruitt
                          Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X