This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joea View Post
    Well I liked it Liam! Muse is a fave of mine - I kind of like Sabaton too.

But try to listen to "our" music as well-I mean really listen to it. As I wrote you before you may be surprised - and the fact is people in their 20s and 30s and even your age "get" the stuff your Mom or Kirk like. Don't force it though just expose yourself to it. It's kind of like trying new kinds of food-takes some time.
    Don't get me wrong, I love your type of music, but also mordern.

But I don't like every song you guys do.

Here are some of my favs

I have a lot more which I don't know the name, and a lot more which I know the name but don't want to spam the page

Comment

• Sorry Liam,I got knocked off by the damn bats. We shot 11 this time. More than usual. I think they like my internet satellite dish.

What I was gonna say is Joe is a good man. He came up with the term 'UNHagar' If he likes your music,then you've found an online uncle. He's Uncle Joe.

I realize many like he said these days aren't into what we older guys and gals are. But the music won't die. It keeps getting more and more powerful. Which I love.

But the fact you like music,makes you definitely my kid.
      This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
        Sorry Liam,I got knocked off by the damn bats. We shot 11 this time. More than usual. I think they like my internet satellite dish.

What I was gonna say is Joe is a good man. He came up with the term 'UNHagar' If he likes your music,then you've found an online uncle. He's Uncle Joe.

I realize many like he said these days aren't into what we older guys and gals are. But the music won't die. It keeps getting more and more powerful. Which I love.

But the fact you like music,makes you definitely my kid.

Isn't Uncle Joe the Nam vet? Who lives with you in a wheelchair? If so Trent and mom told me about him.

Comment

• Is that Wolfgang van Halen? He sure didn't get lucky on height! I was hoping he might have taken after his uncle..

Pruitt
          Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by WWIIWWIpilot View Post

Isn't Uncle Joe the Nam vet? Who lives with you in a wheelchair? If so Trent and mom told me about him.
              That's someone else you're talking about. Kirk I believe was talking about me, I did invent that term-been a VH fan since high school but stopped when DLR left and Sammy Hagar joined. Became a fan again with the reunion and the new album (a good one). Kirk is too kind.

The other Joe sounds cool though.

P.S: I am already an uncle with a 9 year old neice-so always have room for more.

Comment

• Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Right now I am listening to Toby Keith's "American Soldier" and I want to post this song and dedicate it to my friend, Ken Jensen.

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

• Rainbow's Tarot Woman.

Comment

• "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
                      -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

• Uncle Joe is joea. My uncle who flew missions in Vietnam is Uncle John.

Originally posted by WWIIWWIpilot View Post

Comment

• "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

• Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• Mundstuhl - We Germans

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X