Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard from my brother Orleans' singer(Still The One) died at 61 in the last few days. RIP. It is sad,alot of our musical heroes are leaving us.

Last night,Trunk's taped show played one of my obscure faves. Axe's Party In The Streets,just prior they played Lillian Axe. Must have been axe night?

Right now? A repeat footy(soccer) game with Tottenham and Man City. I'm so excited for the 18th I can't wait. I just told my cousin so, you're gonna be 48 on that day,but Soccer's back!!!
    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Just beautiful:

Wisdom is personal

Comment

• The Village People was to get my attention. Who says I can sing Queensryche,or Queensryche w/Geoff Tate??

Comment

• Delilah

ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

• Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• I had on Whitesnake. My older son(who's having the divorce issues) got in my CD cabinet and plucked out Cozy Powell's Tilt,and keeps playing 'Living A Lie' A damn good song,but you know where the boy's head is.

Comment

• I removed it and put in one of my live UFO boots. He don't need to feel down.

Comment

• This is for Liam

Maybe we can get you into our kinda thing eh?

Liam my online son,this is what your pop listens to,sometimes used to play it. Many of my friends listen to this form of music also. I'd love to introduce another generation to it.

Comment

• Muse - Resistance

Last edited by WWIIWWIpilot; 14 Aug 12, 22:23.

Comment

• Not my thing son. Just that you get into music. I cannot take pop or rap whatsoever. Or hip-hop. It gives me a headache.

Comment

• Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
                        Not my thing son. Just that you get into music. I cannot take pop or rap whatsoever. Or hip-hop. It gives me a headache.
                        LOL my real mom says the same thing, I have to listen to a radio which plays 60's-80's songs in the car (And we are always in the car) sometimes I get 2 songs till she turns it back. My father doesn't really care though.

Muse is a British band which is kind of mordern day rock. If you watched the Olpymic opening did you hear "They will not control us, we will be victorious!" thats Muse.

Comment

• My son. I watched about 30 minutes of girls soccer. Then the day before I left last week I watched girls water polo til I fell asleep. I am not totally into modern rock. My sons are dragging me there.

Originally posted by WWIIWWIpilot View Post
                          LOL my real mom says the same thing, I have to listen to a radio which plays 60's-80's songs in the car (And we are always in the car) sometimes I get 2 songs till she turns it back. My father doesn't really care though.

Muse is a British band which is kind of mordern day rock. If you watched the Olpymic opening did you hear "They will not control us, we will be victorious!" thats Muse.

Comment

• Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
                            My son. I watched about 30 minutes of girls soccer. Then the day before I left last week I watched girls water polo til I fell asleep. I am not totally into modern rock. My sons are dragging me there.
                            I wouldnt do any rap, but i'll do some mordern music

Maybe I'll get ya into my music eh?

(This ones about the Civil War )

More if ya want.

Comment

• Argh. Not really. Many of it is not my thing at all. Maybe I'm too old. Some of that I won't even allow my little ones to hear. I didn't care for any of them,but thanks for posting them.

Comment

• Well I liked it Liam! Muse is a fave of mine - I kind of like Sabaton too.

But try to listen to "our" music as well-I mean really listen to it. As I wrote you before you may be surprised - and the fact is people in their 20s and 30s and even your age "get" the stuff your Mom or Kirk like. Don't force it though just expose yourself to it. It's kind of like trying new kinds of food-takes some time.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X