Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not the kind of bird Gix means. He was telling me about a robin who got hurt and he and Bryan took care of it.

Originally posted by Lucky 6 View Post
    REB, NOOOO!!!
    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
      Deep,dark,and brooding. Like a man lamenting his life. Or his past.
      Alright, a bit of a dumb question
      "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• There are no dumb questions. It is dumb not to be asked.
        Right now I have on Mozart's Requiem.

Comment

• Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
          There are no dumb questions. It is dumb not to be asked.
          He he thanks mate.

Listening to Mick Maloney's "The Regular Army, O!" which is a version of the original-some words are changed but it's kinda similar (there are some different verses though).
          "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• It is entirely possible.
            At the moment I had bagpipes on the television. I turned it. I am not needing to hear taps or that like at the moment.

Comment

• I'm listening to Neil Young right now....'The Emperor of Wyoming' is playing. For some odd reason, I can't find a video on Youtube to post.
              "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

• Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                I'm listening to Neil Young right now....'The Emperor of Wyoming' is playing. For some odd reason, I can't find a video on Youtube to post.
                I think his record company did a sweep of Youtube recently. All you can find right now of Neil is bootlegged live stuff. Reprise is a subsidiary of Warner Bros., which takes a hard line on their stuff being on Youtube.
                Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• That sort of thing annoys me-also, not having AC/DC originals on itunes! I wish I could get an original Highway to Hell, for example.
                  Last edited by Super Six 4; 31 May 12, 18:50.

--Hávamál

Comment

• Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post
                    That sort of thing annoys me-also, not having AC/DC originals on youtube! I wish I could get an original Highway to Hell, for example.
                    ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucky 6 View Post
                      Oops I meant itunes! Sorry!

--Hávamál

Comment

• ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Some new Rush. nice and heavy.

ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

• Listening to another lecture.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X