This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Go Getters - Summertime

Last edited by Lucky 6; 25 Apr 12, 13:18.
    ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• What #2 son and my brother have on.

Glad this is sort of censored. Don't watch if under 18. It ain't for you.

It ain't my fault,it's what they listen to. I just enjoy the music.
      This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I've been on an Iron Maiden kick lately.
        "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• For some unkown reason, I love this one-hit wonder song from the early 80s.

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• Oh God not Ozzy.

Queen Of The Reich-Queensryche

Comment

• ComED had to shut off the juice yesterday for line maintenance. Lights out in Chicago!

I'm not sure if this is the same performance from the live album or not, but it sure rocks!

...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• Hell On High Heels-The Crue

Comment

• Now I Wanna Be Somebody WASP

Comment

• Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post

It ain't my fault,it's what they listen to. I just enjoy the music.
                        The Obama special entree:

"A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Comment

• This song came on the radio today and gave me a good chuckle while I was driving...thought I'd share.

50 Ways to Leave your Lover ~ Paul Simon

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

• Slip out the back Jack,make a new plan Stan,don't need to be coy Roy,just listen to me. Hop on the bus Gus,don't need to discuss my,just drop off the key Lee,and get yourself free. I remember that too well.
                                And I was listening to the end of the Nationwide race,and about to kick Joey Logano's butt for him after him wrecking Elliott Sadler on purpose. That kid needs to be kicked out of racing. He's a smart mouth brat who can't drive for crap.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X