Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As Bass Man(Mario) knows,I am a bass driven guy,and I love hard rock that has heavy bass. I don't know why.
    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
      I like Nickelback,thank you. I didn't watch that episode,that ain't my thing. Heck,Muddle of Pudd is hard compared to Nickelback. I think the hardest I listen to is SOME Metallica,and I mean some,Armored Saint,Maiden,Priest,Dio,Sabbath with Dio,stuff like that.
      If you like Armored Saint, Maiden, Priest, Dio, Sabbath with Dio, then you will like power metal. Trust me, it is exactly your thing. Power metal is not death metal. The singers were influenced heavily by Dio, Halford and Dickinson. The lyrics to many of the songs could have been written by Ronnie himself. The most influential guitarists in the genre, besides Hansen himself, are Blackmore, Downing/Tipton, Murray/Smith, Malmsteen and the like. Again, give it a chance. You'll dig it. Helloween, Gamma Ray, Edguy, Manowar, Stratovarius, Iron Savior, Hammerfall, Dragon Force, etc., etc.
      Last edited by The Ibis; 03 Apr 12, 20:28.

Comment

• Now I liked Edguy.Next time that episode is on,I'll check it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ibis View Post
          And ps, its hard to take your opinion on metal seriously when you post Nickelback.
          Ouch.
          ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• Well,I wasn't a power metal fan to begin with. My expertise lies elsewhere.

Comment

• Heck I even like Saxon and the songs by Adrenaline Mob I sort of liked.

Comment

• Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Mercyful Fate

Comment

• Followed by:
                    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• We used to call Mercyful Fate Mercyful fake. They didn't practice as they preached.

Comment

• Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Love does some crazy things to you, and your choice of music is not the least of it. Each morning, I text my girlfriend a song to listen to. Here are some that I have sent.

I know. You probably think I am out of my head. And you'd be right :-)
                              "Look, a golden winged ship is passing my way"
                              And I really didn't have to stop...I just kept on going.

"Castles Made Of Sand"-Jimi Hendrix from Axis:Bold As Love 1967

Comment

• Watch it MetalDog, posting songs like that might prompt a name change on your part. How about EasyListeningDog or better yet, MellowDog?
                                Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X