X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
    Andrew,

I put four or five on my CD. Some more are Bad Reputation, Do You Want To Touch?, Crimson and Clover, and one off her Runaway days called Cherry Bomb. The video for "Do You Want To Touch" on MTV was a classic.

Pruitt
    Thank you very much! I'll check them out!
    "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• Just having a listen to a coupe of the ones Pruitt mentioned.

Nice songs for sure.

"A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post
        Just having a listen to a coupe of the ones Pruitt mentioned.

Nice songs for sure.

Love Joan Jett . A Latter day Suzi Quatro .

How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
        Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

• This is antiwar but pretty well done. Thought some of you might like a listen.
          "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."— Bertrand Russell

Comment

• To commemorate my new helmet........

Attached Files
            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

• Nice Gixxer!!

Comment

• I'm listening to the new VH album. Very pleased. I also downloaded an Alice in Chains tune. My 1st and I really dig it. Nirvana-ish, but I'm ok with that! Called "Heaven Beside You".

Comment

• ELP at their best.........

ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

• Gix help me out,I love the song that begins,'Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends.'
                    Right now-I am watching the news.

QUOTE=Gixxer86g;2212353]ELP at their best.........

[/QUOTE]
                    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Karn Evil 9?

I remember this piece, the whole thing....late at night on a local station that would have a segment when they played whole albums.

Comment

• From one of the most influential metal albums of all time - Keeper of the Seven Keys Part I

Comment

• Karn Evil 9 thanks,and Ibis,you're joking right?

Comment

• If you're a teen,maybe you ought to not listen to this. But this is what I have on. And TWC.

Comment

• Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
                              Karn Evil 9 thanks,and Ibis,you're joking right?
                              Not joking. Listen to the folks interviewed in the power metal episode of Metal Evolution. Keeper basically spawned the entire power metal genre. Also, Keeper was also very influential in the prog metal genre.

Give it a listen. Its amazing. Michael Kiske's vocals are top notch and Kai Hansen is one of the best metal guitarists you'll hear. Hansen left Helloween after the follow up album and founded Gamma Ray, which is also a great band.

And ps, its hard to take your opinion on metal seriously when you post Nickelback.

Comment

• I like Nickelback,thank you. I didn't watch that episode,that ain't my thing. Heck,Muddle of Pudd is hard compared to Nickelback. I think the hardest I listen to is SOME Metallica,and I mean some,Armored Saint,Maiden,Priest,Dio,Sabbath with Dio,stuff like that.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X