This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gangstagrass - Showin' Me Love

Ever heard a fusion of Bluegrass and Rap? Well, you have now. I don't know how or why, but it works.

...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• Shelter Me by Tab Benoit, aka the theme from Sons of Guns.

-Matt
      SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

• Cowboy Junkies and Margo Timmin's great voice!

Comment

• Dave Alvin - Harlan County Line

Justified has been driving my listening habits lately, and I'm glad. Good tune.

...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• I saw Adele sing this one live at the 2012 Grammy and I really liked it.

Adele ~ Rolling In The Deep
            "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

• Just rockin' out to Bad Company, Rolling Stones, The Hollies, Iron Maiden, etc. this morning
              "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• Patty Loveless - You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive

Comment

• Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• AHIKS - Play by (E)mail board wargaming since 1965.
                    The Blitz - Play by Email computer wargaming.

Comment

• ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• My son Tyler,myself,and a houseful of kids is watching and listening to the Daytona Truck Race.
                        This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• An odd mix, but:

Right On the Money - Alan Jackson
                          Centerfold - J Geils Band
                          Praise The Lord and Pass the Ammunition () - Kay Kyser

Those are the three newest songs I've gotten but I've heard all of them before, more than once-I just wanted them on my ipod.
                          "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• Just listened to these two classic albums in their entirety:

If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

• If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

• The Tossers - The Pub

Chicago natives that predate both Flogging Molly and the Dropkick Murphys.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X