Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you currently listening to?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ELO!!!


    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

    Comment


    • Here's my favorite ELO song. It's a long one so sit back, relax, and enjoy.

      Electric Light Orchestra - Kuiama

      "The journey is the reward" - Steve Jobs

      Comment


      • This is my favorite by ELO....


        "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

        "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

        Comment


        • Jeff Beck Group - Definitely Maybe

          "The journey is the reward" - Steve Jobs

          Comment


          • I Looooove Jeff Beck!

            Jeff Beck Group - I'll Be Staying Here With You

            "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

            "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Persephone View Post
              I Looooove Jeff Beck!

              Jeff Beck Group - I'll Be Staying Here With You

              Nice one from the same show too!!!
              "The journey is the reward" - Steve Jobs

              Comment


              • Check out Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page, Ron Woods, Joe Perry, Kirk Hammett, Flea at the 2009 Rock n Roll Hall of Fame!





                "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

                "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

                Comment


                • Jeff Beck Group - Morning Dew

                  "The journey is the reward" - Steve Jobs

                  Comment


                  • Derek Trucks Band - Down In The Flood

                    "The journey is the reward" - Steve Jobs

                    Comment


                    • Jason Isbell - ******* Lonely Love

                      "The journey is the reward" - Steve Jobs

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by randrmd View Post
                        Jeff Beck Group - Definitely Maybe

                        Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh .. there can't be many forums on the world wide web where you would find folks posting the definitive and obscure line up of the Jeff Beck Group.

                        Aside from Cozy on the kit ... the rest of those musicians went on to form an incredible 70s jazz funk outfit, who produced three of my favourite albums of all time.

                        You guys are pretty amazing .. but can you guess who I'm on about? Bobby Tench, Clive Chaman, Max Middleton .....? I think they might even have been bigger on your side of the pond than on ours?

                        I would LOVE to be listening to their albums right now (which I once owned on vinyl but as far as I can determine they are no longer available).
                        "COOMMAAAAAAANNNNDOOOO!!!!!"
                        - Mad Jack Churchill.

                        Comment


                        • Drive-By Truckers - Zip City

                          "The journey is the reward" - Steve Jobs

                          Comment


                          • Drive-By Truckers - Let There Be Rock

                            "The journey is the reward" - Steve Jobs

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Tuck's Luck View Post
                              I would LOVE to be listening to their albums right now (which I once owned on vinyl but as far as I can determine they are no longer available).

                              Doc has quite a 'vinyl' collection...maybe he'll share.
                              "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

                              "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Tuck's Luck View Post
                                Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh .. there can't be many forums on the world wide web where you would find folks posting the definitive and obscure line up of the Jeff Beck Group.

                                Aside from Cozy on the kit ... the rest of those musicians went on to form an incredible 70s jazz funk outfit, who produced three of my favourite albums of all time.

                                You guys are pretty amazing .. but can you guess who I'm on about? Bobby Tench, Clive Chaman, Max Middleton .....? I think they might even have been bigger on your side of the pond than on ours?

                                I would LOVE to be listening to their albums right now (which I once owned on vinyl but as far as I can determine they are no longer available).
                                Nice to see you in the jukebox Jennie.

                                Hummingbird - Scorpio

                                Last edited by randrmd; 18 Nov 11, 22:28.
                                "The journey is the reward" - Steve Jobs

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X