X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wishbone Ash - Blowin' Free

"The journey is the reward" - Steve Jobs

Comment

• This band is responsible for some major damage to my ears during the 70's.

Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Give Me The Good Earth

Comment

• Staying in thrash mode

Slayer - War Ensemble

Comment

• The Outlaws - Prisoner

Comment

• Robin Trower - Bridge Of Sighs

Comment

• Frank Marino And Mahogany Rush - Tryin' Anyway

Comment

• Joe Bonamassa - Bridge To Better Days

Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

• Accidentally In Love by Counting Crows.

-Matt
                  SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Legate View Post
                    Well it certainly ain't my daddy's Ritchie Blackmore.

Why nobody talks about Blackmore being one of the guitar greats is beyond me.
                    If you like Ritchie Blackmore, I'm sure you've seen this video at least once.

Ritchie was very angry on this day, because they were made to go on before sunset. They were supposed to go on at sunset. This is why he plays almost the entire show in his regular clothes and why he tried to trash the stage and killed the camera. He said that his real intention were to kill the man who forced them on stage early, but when he couldn't spot him he went for the camera. I heard he had to be smuggled out of the state after this concert.

He destroyed two Fender strats = $2000, one Marshall stack = $3000, one TV camera = $5000, multiple speakers and amps. I personally didn't like seeing equipment treated that way. Ritchie looked like he was throwing a 'big time' tantrum, but he couldn't pull it off like Hendrix used to do it. Ritchie is a legendary guitar player, but also a egotistic .

At the 3:05 mark, the amp catches on fire behind him. I love how Glenn Hughes storms though the smoke...has a 'WTF' look then keeps on playing.
                    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

• I love Blackmore,and had to watch it probably for the 4,000th time. Sure he's an egotistical jerk. I've been called it more times than I can count.(Maybe it takes one to know one) But heck,first off,they were told they were going on after sunset,then they changed their mind and put them before,anyone would be mad. So maybe cause I like him I defend him,but I agree-don't tell me one thing,and then do something else. I also noticed Coverdale stayed clean away from him. What was he? Chickens--t?
                      This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Blue Oyster Cult- The Great Sun Jester

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                          Blue Oyster Cult- The Great Sun Jester

Blue Oyster Cult reminds me of "Don't Fear the Reaper" (obviously by them) and that SNL skit!
                          "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

• WWE Entrance Themes - Eddie Guererro's final theme.

-Matt
                              SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

• Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X