X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about some electric mountain dulcimer

Comment

• Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Just came across this jewel......... Mahavishnu Orchestra 1972.

ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

• Speak life.
          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Tragically Hip

My ears are still ringing from their final concert in Kingston, Ontario last night.

Gord Downie, the band's frontman, has terminal brain cancer. The band did a final tour in Canada before their final concert in their home town.

Great party and more, importantly, great tribute moments from Kingston and from fans around the world (including our Olympians) presented to the band. Great show.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/tragical...ston-1.3729593
            Last edited by Capt AFB; 21 Aug 16, 06:28.

Comment

• Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt AFB View Post
                Tragically Hip

My ears are still ringing from their final concert in Kingston, Ontario last night.

Gord Downie, the band's frontman, has terminal brain cancer. The band did a final tour in Canada before their final concert in their home town.

Great party and more, importantly, great tribute moments from Kingston and from fans around the world (including our Olympians) presented to the band. Great show.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/tragical...ston-1.3729593
                A "we" moment for Canada last night. CBC did a beautiful job shutting down coverage of the Olympics, and presenting the concert for three hours with no commercials, no commentary, and no screen scrolls, nothing but the concert.

The New Yorker wrote this yesterday, on Gord's impending death due to terminal cancer:

"It was another Canadian rock icon, Neil Young, who articulated one of rock and rollís supposed principles: ďItís better to burn out than to fade away.Ē Gord Downie is living that, but not by way of narcissistic self-destruction. He is burning out by working, and making art. He is achieving a beautiful death."

Awe inspiring night.

Comment

• Sweet Surrender Sarah McLachlan. This is so much better than the pop version. The music conveys urgency and darkness so much better.

Comment

• Great song from one of the most underrated bands of all-time:

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Somewhat boisterous.

Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

• 4,414,611 views in three years.

Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

• Kaleo is not normally my cup of tea but this is not bad.

How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                          Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

• 12,198,251 views in three years.

Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

• Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• `
                                " Reality is interpretation according to a scheme which we cannot escape "

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X