Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• I've been listening to Abigail Washburn (City of Refuge) and Black Violin (Stereotypes) lately.

Comment

• Appropriate for the times.............

ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

• Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
          Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

• As a metal-head Rez band has few equals. Get a good sound system and rock out.

Sweet.
            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Helene Fischer - Phenomena

Mundstuhl - We Germans

Comment

• If you like metal, you just might like Visigoth:

"A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• I just discovered yet another interesting metal band, Sacred Blood. They have an ancient Greek theme, with their 3 albums named Argonautica (2015), Alexandros (2012), and The Battle of Thermopylae (2008).

Here's the intro to the album:

And one of the songs:

"A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• I'm still stuck on good old Rez Band...

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                        Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

• Tito and Tarantula

Another version of the song with the dance from Dusk till Dawn. (I could see the whole bar getting quiet and staring at her dance. Salma has been a favorite of mine for a long time)

Another song by them

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

• Fell in love with this..
                            Adam Lambert's song Ghost Town done with Queen at Rock in Rio. With Queen he kills it. Without the song is lame.

This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Heard this on Power Rock WKTG in my office. You feel sometimes this is happening to you. Believe me, doing bills and all, then thinking on whats happening in your life, it fits.

This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• One Night in Bangkok...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X