This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Beat The Devil's Tattoo

...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• And for odd but surreal...

Last edited by T. A. Gardner; 24 Aug 13, 18:11.

Comment

• Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Star of the County Down - Orthodox Celts

This is a cool version-the awesome bass makes my foot tap and my head move through practically the whole song. Sort of has a hard rock-ish feel to it but still very Celtic and IMO such a great song.

It's interesting to note that these are actually Serbians, and the place it is filmed is supposed to be on a hill near Belgrade where supposedly they've found a lot of pre-Roman Celtic stuff. One of the Orthodox Celts' members has a place there too I think.
          "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• `
            " Reality is interpretation according to a scheme which we cannot escape "

Comment

• Anthrax - Antisocial

Comment

• Hanni El Khatib - I Got A Thing

...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Comment

• Currently listening to one of my favorite human beings on the planet...

Comment

• Robert Plant & The Band of Joy - Satan Your Kingdom Must Come Down

Originally posted by Shoeless View Post
                          Currently listening to one of my favorite human beings on the planet...
                          Me too.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Rage Against The Machine - Microphone Fiend

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X