Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Funny that your first song was old Aerosmith.

This gives me an idea for a Jukebox thread.
      Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• When I learned they got that idiot, I put it on.
        No place to run for him now also.
        This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• The latest Aerosmith I have found and liked was: "My Big Ten Inch Record". "Pink" is growing on me as well...

Pruitt
          Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• Megadeth "Head Crusher"

Comment

• Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Judas Priest - "Living After Midnight"

"War is hell, but actual combat is a motherf#cker"
                - Col. David Hackworth

Comment

• Been playing this song quite a bit here lately.

Comment

• At the moment, the season finale of Duck Dynasty, with Uncle Si saying he is Magnum P SI

Comment

Comment

Comment

• I am listening to Classic FM radio; http://ukrp.musicradio.com/classicfm/live
                          ------
                          'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

If you have questions about the forum please check the FAQ/Rules

Comment

• Sirius XM Willie's Roadhouse. Playing the late Possum, George Jones. I have a hole in my heart today. George Jones was the man who made me want to do country music in the mid 1960's. I got to meet him 4-5 times, and he was always a gracious, kind, and funny fella. RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                              What are you listening to today? Share!
                              At the moment and from TWO ROOMS away...my wife's big mouth. On and on and on and on she's going about some bullshit I couldn't care less about.

"My sister's husband and his..." yada yada yada. The fuggomatic I care? That nonsense has WHAT to do with me and the affairs of THIS house? Screw him AND her. What's for dinner? We going out tonight? It's Friday dammit, give me a break with that bullshit.
                              Youthful Exuberance Is No Match For Old Age And Treachery.

Comment

• Originally posted by HMS, Jr. View Post
                                At the moment and from TWO ROOMS away...my wife's big mouth. On and on and on and on she's going about some bullshit I couldn't care less about.

"My sister's husband and his..." yada yada yada. The fuggomatic I care? That nonsense has WHAT to do with me and the affairs of THIS house? Screw him AND her. What's for dinner? We going out tonight? It's Friday dammit, give me a break with that bullshit.
                                It is simple, really. Decide where you want to eat and go afterwards. Then tell her to hang up, you two are going somewhere. If she refuses to go, go by yourself! I bet she gets off the phone the next time...

Pruitt
                                Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X