This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell on Earth is ...

You're a healthy heterosexual male whom has been stranded on an uninhabited and deserted island.
    FORTUNATELY - there is a source of fresh water and plenty of edible food growing on the island and available in it's lagoon. No large or serious predators to worry about. And you are not alone, you do have a human female companion.
    UNFORTUNATELY ... she happens to be Greta Thunberg ...

TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
    You're a healthy heterosexual male whom has been stranded on an uninhabited and deserted island.
    FORTUNATELY - there is a source of fresh water and plenty of edible food growing on the island and available in it's lagoon. No large or serious predators to worry about. And you are not alone, you do have a human female companion.
    UNFORTUNATELY ... she happens to be Greta Thunberg ...

I dunno- cute lil muffin when she's smiling, - but Sweden will track you down on a Stat rape charge.
    Having listened , with a fixed smile, to some asinine ideas on deer hunting from the woman who eventually cured my virginity, I don't even trust myself..

The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

What?!
      Age sixteen isn't legal in liberal Sweden.
      Besides, if they tracked me/us down on that island, at least we are rescued and no more Gilligan's

BTW, your definition of "cute muffin" doesn't match mine.
      TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Topic closed.
        ACG Staff

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X