Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of Kat von D and her new show, "LA Ink"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of Kat von D and her new show, "LA Ink"?

Good morning.
    The Packers just started playing the Redskins, and I realized, we haven't discussed Kat Von D and her new show, LA Ink.
    My words in italics.
    It's a great show!

LINK
    Kat Von D (Katherine Von Drachenberg) (born March 8, 1982) is an Mexican born tattoo artist based in California, best known for her work as a featured artist on the TLC reality television show Miami Ink. A subsequent TLC series starring her, LA Ink, premiered August 7, 2007.
    It's not the history channel, but it's ok.
    It's historical, because she tattoos images of people from the past on her customers.
    Dolley has authorized my viewing of the show this first season.
    Peace of mind is assured, for the parents, spouses and significant others of members here, because in spite of the fact that Kat Von D and her female friends are scantily-clad
    tattooists, their interactions with customers in the tattoo parlor remind me of a simpler time when Andy, Aunt Bea, and Opie, went about their lives, in Mayberry North Carolina, on The Andy Griffith Show.

LINK
    Kat is now known for portraits and realistic art with an emphasis on black-and-gray. She has tattooed celebrities .
    The rumor is, Kat loves history, and has a special affinity for ACG members!
    I heard she will tattoo the member avatar on... well...for free.
    Please vote in my Kat Von D poll.
    And don't forget to watch.
    Thank you.

I'm joining the fan club today.
    It looks like a blast in there.
    Kat Von D

I think Kat Von D is a nice, young, lady.
    25.00%
    I would rather eat rotting garbage than watch Kat Von D.
    37.50%
    Who is Kat Von D?
    37.50%
    "Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

I have no idea who she is, but her picture looks nice.
    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by salinator View Post
      I have no idea who she is, but her picture looks nice.
      Thank you for sharing.

"Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

Comment

I've heard of her, but I don't watch her show
        "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Ick... and a cry baby to boot!

I'll pass!

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

She couldn't hack it in Miami and has a terrible manner with patrons. You know she was fired after talking to the Teutels from OC Choppers like they were ignorant and worthless, right?

It's a show that SHOULD be on local public access television, because no one cares about the show except for the people who are in it.
            Last edited by CPangracs; 18 Oct 07, 11:26.

Comment

Who?
              Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated... again...

Comment

Too many tatoos! These poeple are screwed if they ever had to work somewere else.
                Are we there yet?

Comment

One thing I've always wondered about people who get a zillion tattoos all over their body: Have they ever realized what that will look like when they're in their 60s and 70s?

Sorry Slug, I don't watch a single reality show. I absolutely despise them.
                  Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

I have to say regarding tattoos... a couple with just the right design in just the right places can be incredibly appealing.

However.

The "let me cover every square inch of my skin with a densely-packed image that just looks like a blue/gray/green mottle from more than 10 feet away" style that many people who are "serious" about tattoos adopt is just waaaay overkill in my opinion.

But, that's largely personal preference, not unlike hairstyle, clothing, piercings, etc....
                    "I am not an atomic playboy."
                    Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Comment

Originally posted by revans View Post
                      One thing I've always wondered about people who get a zillion tattoos all over their body: Have they ever realized what that will look like when they're in their 60s and 70s?
                      Double !!!

Originally posted by revans View Post
                      Sorry Slug, I don't watch a single reality show. I absolutely despise them.
                      I used to boycott the reality shows...But my wife's cousins got her hooked on American Idol...So I started watching it...It's actually entertaining. I like Simon Cowell's insults and it's always funny to see how inebriated Paula Abdul appears.

I also like the show Airline. We fly on Southwest a lot and it helps us pick which airports to avoid.
                      Last edited by The Doctor; 23 Oct 07, 15:24.
                      Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                        Double !!!

I used to boycott the reality shows...But my wife's cousins got her hooked on American Idol...So I started watching it...It's actually entertaining. I like Simon Cowell's insults and it's always funny to see how inebriated Paula Abdul appears.

I also like the show Airline. We fly on Southwest a lot and it helps us pick which airports to avoid.
                        American Idol is the only one I can watch from time to time. But I actually look at it as more of a variety show rather than a reality show. But maybe that's what I tell myself so I can watch it.

Back on Kat. She seems like she would have been a decent looking woman until she got hooked on tattoos. To each their own, I guess.
                        Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X