politicians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• politicians

A man went in for a Brain transplant operation and was offered a choice of two brains by the surgeon. He could choose either the Architect's brain which would cost him 10,000 or the Politician's which was 100,000.

"Does that mean that the politician's brain is much better than the Architect's?" exclaimed the clearly puzzled man.

"not exactly" replied the surgeon, "the politician's has never been used."

Clinton returns from a vacation in Arkansas and walks down the steps of Air Force One with two pigs under his arms.

At the bottom of the steps, the honor guardsman steps forward and remarks, "Nice pigs, Mr. President"

Clinton replies, "I'll have to let you know that these are genuine Arkansas Razorback Hogs. I got this one for Chelsea and this one for Hillary.. So, now what do you think?"

The honor guardsman answers: "Nice trade, Sir."

An official Gallup survey polled over 1000 women with the question: Would you sleep with Former US President Bill Clinton?

1% said, "No"
    2% said, "Yes"
    97% said, "Never Again"

An MP, a Boy Scout and a priest were on a charter flight to some gala event when the engine started to cut out.

"Bail out!" cried the captain as he grabbed a 'chute and jumped out the door.

There were only two parachutes left.

"I'll take one," said the MP, "My constituents need me and apart from that I am one of the smartest politicians in the land, indeed, the whole country needs me." and he jumped out of the plane.

The clergyman looked at the little boy scout and said, "My son, I have had a long, long life and have served my Lord well, you take the last parachute. I will remain and go to heaven."

"No need to," said the little chap, "the smartest politician in the world has just jumped out of the plane with my knapsack!"
    Never Fear the Event

Admiral Lord Nelson

Originally posted by mike brown View Post
    A man went in for a Brain transplant operation and was offered a choice of two brains by the surgeon. He could choose either the Architect's brain which would cost him 10,000 or the Politician's which was 100,000.

"Does that mean that the politician's brain is much better than the Architect's?" exclaimed the clearly puzzled man.

"not exactly" replied the surgeon, "the politician's has never been used."

Clinton returns from a vacation in Arkansas and walks down the steps of Air Force One with two pigs under his arms.

At the bottom of the steps, the honor guardsman steps forward and remarks, "Nice pigs, Mr. President"

Clinton replies, "I'll have to let you know that these are genuine Arkansas Razorback Hogs. I got this one for Chelsea and this one for Hillary.. So, now what do you think?"

The honor guardsman answers: "Nice trade, Sir."

An official Gallup survey polled over 1000 women with the question: Would you sleep with Former US President Bill Clinton?

1% said, "No"
    2% said, "Yes"
    97% said, "Never Again"

An MP, a Boy Scout and a priest were on a charter flight to some gala event when the engine started to cut out.

"Bail out!" cried the captain as he grabbed a 'chute and jumped out the door.

There were only two parachutes left.

"I'll take one," said the MP, "My constituents need me and apart from that I am one of the smartest politicians in the land, indeed, the whole country needs me." and he jumped out of the plane.

The clergyman looked at the little boy scout and said, "My son, I have had a long, long life and have served my Lord well, you take the last parachute. I will remain and go to heaven."

"No need to," said the little chap, "the smartest politician in the world has just jumped out of the plane with my knapsack!"
    The last one was funny!!!!!!!!

Comment

I agree with Colin, the last one was the funniest
      "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X