"Blondes Are Not Stupid" Convention

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Blondes Are Not Stupid" Convention

70,000 blondes meet in a football stadium for a "Blondes Are Not Stupid" Convention.

The leader says, "We are all here today to prove to the world that blondes are not stupid. Can I have a volunteer?"

A blonde gingerly works her way through the crowd and steps up to the stage.

The leader asks her, "What is 15 plus 15?"

After 20 or 25 seconds she says, "Eighteen!"

Obviously, everyone is a little disappointed. Then 70,000 blondes start cheering, "Give her another chance! Give her another chance!"

The leader says, "Well since we've gone to the trouble of getting 70,000 of you in one place and we have the worldwide press and global broadcast media here, gee, uh, I guess we can give her another chance."

So he asks, "What is 5 plus 5?"

After nearly 40 seconds she eventually says, "Ninety?"

The leader is quite perplexed, looks down and just lets out a dejected sigh -- everyone is disheartened - the blonde starts crying and the 70,000 girls begin to yell and wave their hands shouting, "GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE! GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE!"

The leader, unsure whether or not he is doing more harm than good, eventually says, "Ok! Ok! Just one more chance -- What is 2 plus 2?"

The girl closes her eyes, and after a whole minute eventually says, "Four?"

Throughout the stadium, pandemonium breaks out as all 70,000 girls jump to their feet, wave their arms, stomp their feet and scream... "Give her another chance! Give her another chance!"

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Wouldn't that create an intellectual black hole where no intelligent thought could possibly escape...?

Comment

True story- my blonde niece drove us out for a family picnic on Dartmoor in her car a few years ago, it's only 12 miles away BUT SHE COULDN'T FIND DARTMOOR, I swear it's true!
      She took us to the disused Harrowbeer airfield which has been turned into a country park.
      I said to her- "Er...this is not Dartmoor", but she replied "Yes it is", so I said "No it's not". "Yes it is" she answered, so at that point I gave up.
      Later we all got back in the car and she drove like a maniac because she was in a huff because I'd argued with her, and she hit the gutter of a grass verge in a country lane and got a front nearside blowout from debris, BANG it went just like a jap suicide pilot re-enactment.
      She's invited me out in her car a couple of times since, but I've always made some excuse not to go, I'd rather play Russian roulette..

Comment

There's a blond gal who wrecked the mars rover. I got to roast (Dean Martin reference) her at my annual jpl bbq. I think she'll never forgive me...
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

I went to a high school whose admissions were based on competitive test results, so presumably, all the kids were pretty smart. There was this one chick, however -- bleach blonde, of course -- who would twirl her hair with her finger, twist her mouth into a quizzical look, and whine, "I'm so confused." I could never figure out if she was merely putting on an act in a brilliant attempt to generate sympathy and sucker some geek into doing her work for her, or if she was really that dumb.
          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
            I went to a high school whose admissions were based on competitive test results, so presumably, all the kids were pretty smart. There was this one chick, however -- bleach blonde, of course -- who would twirl her hair with her finger, twist her mouth into a quizzical look, and whine, "I'm so confused." I could never figure out if she was merely putting on an act in a brilliant attempt to generate sympathy and sucker some geek into doing her work for her, or if she was really that dumb.
            It was the first one, she was obviously not a true blonde...
            ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
            IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Working...
            X