Drunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk

Three men had a very late night drinking.
    They left in the early morning hours and each went to their home. The next day, they all met for an early pint and compared notes about who was drunker the night before.
    The first guy claims that he was the drunkest, saying, "I drove straight home and walked into the house. As soon as I got through the door, I blew chunks."
    The second guy said, "You think that was drunk? Hell, I got into my car and wrapped it around the first tree I saw. And I don't even have insurance!"
    The third guy proclaimed, "Damn, I was the drunkest by far. When I got home, I got into a big fight with my wife, knocked a candle over, and burned the whole house down!"
    The room was silent for a moment.
    Then, the first guy spoke out again, "Listen, guys, I don't think you understand...
    Chunks is my dog."

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

^ . . . . Nine kinds of wrong . . . .
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

This one is harsh cause it is based upon a idiomatic formulae,hardly understandable for a frog.
      But I can get the point and it's awful !
      That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
        This one is harsh cause it is based upon a idiomatic formulae,hardly understandable for a frog.
        But I can get the point and it's awful !
        It's a pun. To "blow chunks" is slang for projectile vomiting, as when one is intoxicated. To "blow" is slang for performing fellatio. Since the punchline is "the dog's name is Chunks," . . . . well, you're a big boy, you can figure out the rest.

Comment

Yessss!! A blow job!!!
          Forgot this one!
          Err ...it's indeed a nightmare ...The dog ?
          Did he liked it ?
          That rug really tied the room together

Comment

I'm thinkin' ...

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
            Yessss!! A blow job!!!
            Forgot this one!
            Err ...it's indeed a nightmare ...The dog ?
            Did he liked it ?
            ... Chunks prefers doggie style, but that might've been asking too much of his master at the time!
            "I am Groot"
            - Groot

Comment

Originally posted by Marmat View Post
              ... Chunks prefers doggie style, but that might've been asking too much of his master at the time!
              This thread wasn't exactly high-brow to begin with, but damn!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X