logic women/men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• logic women/men

One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic.

Look at her shoes! There's the answer!

Comment

The problem with gender is going to be the biggest obstacle to a working Artificial Intelligence programme in the future.

Getting a program based on mathematical principles and sure, straighht line logic will be the most difficult thing in the world when the computer attempts to mimic the logic of my wife, for instance.

Getting a computer to assimilate something logical from the type of tlevision show my wife enjoys, will be resulting in much "reboot...does not compute...shut down...turn off...Will I dream Dave?"

Yes Hal! ALL intelligent beings dream!
      My Articles, ALMOST LIVE, exclusive to The Armchair!

Soviet Submarines in WW2....The Mythology of Shiloh....(Edited) Both Sides of the Warsaw Ghetto
      GULAG Glossary....Who Really Killed The Red Baron?....Pearl Harbor At 75
      Lincoln-Douglas Debates

Comment

Originally posted by Drusus Nero View Post
        The problem with gender is going to be the biggest obstacle to a working Artificial Intelligence programme in the future.

Getting a program based on mathematical principles and sure, straighht line logic will be the most difficult thing in the world when the computer attempts to mimic the logic of my wife, for instance.

Getting a computer to assimilate something logical from the type of tlevision show my wife enjoys, will be resulting in much "reboot...does not compute...shut down...turn off...Will I dream Dave?"

Yes Hal! ALL intelligent beings dream!
        It's called Chaos Theory... don't ya know!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X