Kids well be kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids well be kids

Two Middle East mothers are sitting in a cafe chatting over a plate of tabouli and a pint of goats milk. The older of the mothers pulls a bag out of her purse and starts flipping through photos. And they start reminiscing. "This is my oldest son Mohammed. He would be 24 years old now." "Yes, I remember him as a baby" says the other mother cheerfully. "Hes a martyr now though" mum confides. "Oh, so sad, dear" says the other. "And this is my second son Kalid. He would be 21." "Oh, I remember him," says the other happily, "he had such curly hair when he was born." "Hes a martyr too" says mum quietly. "Oh, gracious me" says the other. "And this is my third son. My baby. My beautiful Ahmed. He would be 18," she whispers. "Yes" says the friend enthusiastically, "I remember when he first started school." "Hes a martyr also," says mum, with tears in her eyes. After a pause and a deep sigh, the second Muslim mother looks wistfully at the photographs and says, "They blow up so fast, dont they?"

Taken from Yahoo news comments
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

That's okay, one day she'll be reunited with them as one of their 72 virgins... Burkas... making sure you don't know who your mother is since 700 AD...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
      Berlin.1945
      by casanova
      The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
      Yesterday, 23:41
    • casanova
      AW 169M
      by casanova
      The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
      Yesterday, 23:26
    • JBark
      What changed?
      by JBark
      There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
      Yesterday, 18:54
    Working...
    X