Announcement

Collapse

New Site - PLEASE READ

Hello All,
My name is Ashley and I am the one that moved the forum to its new hosting location. This was done for*security reasons and try to keep the forum from going down every other day.*I understand that the new forum looks very different from the old one but I promise almost everything you had before you still have it might just be in a different place. Awards it one of the only things that have gone away and won't be coming back. that is due to a limitation of the new hosting.

As I was going thought your posts I was able to fix a lot fo the issues you were listing. Below is kind of a running list of issues an what is fixed and what I am still working on.

Items that I have fixed from your comments:
- Smilie
- Color/Theme changes
-*Signature are now showing up. (Here is how to edit them https://screencast.com/t/OJHzzhiV1)
- Ranking is now showing up.
- Private messaging is now working.

Some issues I am still working on are:
- Missing items from the*Calendar
- Like button the posts is giving an error.

If anyone has any issues that they are running in to please let me know in the post below.
https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/forum/world-history-group-welcomes-you/armchair-general-magazine/5034776-new-site-please-read
See more
See less

Can we get a military humor thread going?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we get a military humor thread going?

The Syrian civil war is an endless reservoir of youtube videos. Some are sad, some are great for gathering intel on potential enemies, but some are just too damn funny:

That is HILARIOUS!!
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

If thats an example, how come its taken the syrian government so long to get a grip on them?

I dont know whether to laugh or cry.
      "Sometimes its better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness" T Pratchett

Comment

Makes you feel almost sorry for them.

Almost.
        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

2 marins walk in to a bar, the salor duks
          you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by Golani View Post
            The Syrian civil war is an endless reservoir of youtube videos. Some are sad, some are great for gathering intel on potential enemies, but some are just too damn funny:
            You just can't make some of this stuff up. All we need now is the film clip of the clown using a drain pipe as a mortar. He gets off maybe three rounds, all the while shouting "Allah Akbar!" until the final round cooks off inside the pipe, scattering his **** to the wind and sending his soul in search of his 72 virgins..
            "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

There's nothing funny about the military.

Well said Col Blimp.

Comment

It's funny (I saw it on liveleak before along with similar videos), but I'm pretty sure a few of those dudes in the video died. A little heads up might be a good idea for the more squeamish posters.

Comment

Originally posted by Castro View Post
                  It's funny (I saw it on liveleak before along with similar videos), but I'm pretty sure a few of those dudes in the video died. A little heads up might be a good idea for the more squeamish posters.
                  And miss out on all the goo? What would be the fun in that?

Comment

Originally posted by Castro View Post
                    I figured none was needed since you don't see the results, not the incident itself.

Aside for Farouk the grenade guru, that dude flew like that frog from the shuttle launch...

Comment

I'd be looking for a new MOS if I was the camera guy.

Skip

Comment

gives new meaning to "friendly fire".

Comment

So...this was a jihadist training film?
                          ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                          IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Suicide bomb instructor to class: "I'm gonna show you how to do this...ONCE!"
                            ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                            IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

I can see their recruiting slogan now:

We're looking for a few good men . . . .

And a few more good men . . . . .

And maybe a few more after that.

Comment

Working...
                              X